4NR

I actually view that mix and this hitek house thing as very much a step backwards, and I'm a huge TRG fan (Decisions EP is one of my all-time favorites, Oi Killa! one of the first dubstep tunes I heard out, etc etc). The new TRG bits didn't really have me all that excited and the rest of the selection was already familiar. This may come across as harsh, but I have really high expectations for Cosmin. In case anyone forgot, he brought us this not too long ago. And it's not that I think should just keep making the same stuff forever but that if you are going to move forward sonically, there are more interesting places to go than Mescal Kid-Magic.

edit: new Tempa EP by Data is sick, if no one was paying attention.

Last edited:

hopper

can't get the clips working.... I couldn't be any bigger a fan of the live sets so I'm pretty damn excited about this.

luka

i dont know nothing about this sort of thing. maybe this is really old and boring now. but its all ive been listening to this month.

it reminds me of what sickboy was saying about the r&b remixes. but this is much better than those.

Blackdown

nexKeysound

i dont know nothing about this sort of thing. maybe this is really old and boring now. but its all ive been listening to this month.

it reminds me of what sickboy was saying about the r&b remixes. but this is much better than those.

heard the keisha cole remix luka? ohmydayz...

luka

not yet, lets have a root around....
hmmm, proving more difficult than i anticpiated....
no
i still haven't heard it...

gumdrops

speaking of hatcha, i quite like this 3000 track.

theres a breakage tune i like too. not sure what the rest of his stuff is like though.