hopper

alex, could you upload that b2b loefah set man - would love it. also benjy any chance of that 2004 one as well? I always revisit old youngsta sets.

coki had nuff tunes from around 2006 that never got released as well...

gumdrops - Hatcha has been playing a lot of old loefah beats recently I think. Like norwood being one - that's the 'it's really a great place to raise your children' tune I think.

new burial tune is huge

benjybars

village elder.
gumdrops - Hatcha has been playing a lot of old loefah beats recently I think. Like norwood being one - that's the 'it's really a great place to raise your children' tune I think.

yeah that is Norwood. i didn't know it was called that and got all excited when i saw it in a recent tracklist.

i'll try and find that 04 set for you. someone uploaded it recently on DSF.

The one we should all be looking at is Blackdown... he's been saying for aaaaaaages how he's gonna duppy us from a great height with his massive collection of old Hatcha and Youngsta sets... ;)

step back, step back draw for the upload!

hopper

yeah that is Norwood. i didn't know it was called that and got all excited when i saw it in a recent tracklist.

i'll try and find that 04 set for you. someone uploaded it recently on DSF.

The one we should all be looking at is Blackdown... he's been saying for aaaaaaages how he's gonna duppy us from a great height with his massive collection of old Hatcha and Youngsta sets... ;)

step back, step back draw for the upload!

ah, I've got that one that was put up on dsf actually not listened to it yet though dumbly enough. Does anyone know what happened to task at all? Miss hearing his voice on the radio.

Blackdown, ahem....

ah, I've got that one that was put up on dsf actually not listened to it yet though dumbly enough. Does anyone know what happened to task at all? Miss hearing his voice on the radio.

Blackdown, ahem....

Task is jokes, he makes me laugh every time I listen to an old set of Youngsta and him.

Theres one quote from the Youngsta and Loefah 05 mix where someone texts in saying something I cant quite remember and he replies with "You'll need a table and chairs first though".

viktorvaughn

i have some old yunx sets to contribute if anyone is lacking...

march 2005
8.3.0y with headhunter
p may 2006
12 may 05 with loefah
17 11 2005
20 10 05 with jammer
21 june 2007
23 feb 2006
27 05 2006
26 aug 2005

viktorvaughn

Task is jokes, he makes me laugh every time I listen to an old set of Youngsta and him.

Theres one quote from the Youngsta and Loefah 05 mix where someone texts in saying something I cant quite remember and he replies with "You'll need a table and chairs first though".

'Don't get it twisted - THIS IS NOT FUNKY HOUSE' cracked me up on one set!

Taking it colder / Time to move your shoulder

Youngsta cause an avalanche

and the classic

Hold tight the gash

Task is so funny if a bit rubbish.

alex

Do not read this.

tablecloth's...

erm yea, Hopper, I can uplaod that set, i think I have already posted it in this thread? Although I doubt that it is still valid, when I get back from work 2night I will get straight to it

Viktor, that one with headhunter is nang, have you got the one with braiden?

alex

Do not read this.
forgive my n00bness here but why would someone be glad that good tunes were not released? is it because it creates mystique or sumfink?

yea & like, you never bang the tunes out. Like I would have liked if miracles never had come out, the 2nd drop was so special to me, I hardly ever heard it, like twice or something silly like that...before it came out anyway. Then I kaned it at home & it lost it's specialness a tad :-( (still sick though :-D)

*edit and I know reminiscing (spelling) is a shallow conversation topic, it's just I cleared out my ipod yesterday & put loads of old sets on there! sorry

Last edited:

viktorvaughn

tablecloth's...

erm yea, Hopper, I can uplaod that set, i think I have already posted it in this thread? Although I doubt that it is still valid, when I get back from work 2night I will get straight to it

Viktor, that one with headhunter is nang, have you got the one with braiden?

only those ones listed..

gumdrops

dubstep allstars 7. not sure about that cover but 2nd cds tracklisting looks really good. i really hate that tell me track on disc 1 btw. wish it didnt still get played so much.

Disc 1

01 Dub Mechanics Main Goal
02 Chefal & Coki Feat. Doctor Stages
03 G Double E The Highest
04 Von D Feat. Lady Phe Phe Show Me
05 Von D Feat. Lady Phe Phe Show Me [Skreamix]
06 Kito LFO
07 DJ 2000F and J Kamata They Dont Know What Love Is [Chef VIP Special]
08 Dub Mechanics Spotted
09 Cyrus Sleeper [Chef VIP Special]
10 Mala Level 9
11 Mr Lager Feat. Alys Be Tell Me [Distance RMX]
12 Mr Lager Feat. Alys Be Tell Me [Von D RMX]
13 Conquest The Unknown
14 Benga Man On A Mission [Chef VIP Special]
15 Silkie 51 Times Stronger
16 Noah D / Cotti Seeeriouss [Chef VIPl] / Real Hustler [Chef VIP / Gangster For Life
17 Benga iTunes
18 Ghost Think Theyre Greezy
19 Silkie Untitled
20 Christine Vaccine Fever [Kito RMX]
21 Distance No Warning
22 LD Fibre Optics
23 Silkie Float
24 LD Day Dreamin
25 Mr Lager Four Leaf Clover
26 LD Hard Skank
27 Chef Sub Soca
28 Trolley Snatcha The Future