baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Hmm, may just go along for Deadboy...

What I loved about Sundays was that it was all over by 11-12, and you felt like you'd had a relaly good night and weren't knackered the next day. Sigh. :(

Edit: Presume Instra:mental will be on 2nd...have to stay for that too...

Last edited:

wise

bare BARE BONES
yeah going to get in early for deadboy.
what do you look like Baboon? be good to finally meet you

massrock

Looks like it might have been rather busy after all. I guess PP has had a lot of publicity recently + the line-up + the possibility that it might, you know...

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
That queue was long in both senses of the word. We turned up about half ten, looked, went for a pint, came back and it was still a fair queue and seemed to be making no progress. Gave up and went home in the end. :(

I'm guessing it was partly because they were (understandably) paranoid about having tight security and thorough searches, and paradoxically they've probably wound the neighbours up a lot more by doing what they were told...

massrock

I thought maybe I was being slack in not wanting to do that queue (went by just after 10), but it looked alot like the capacity of the club standing outside and as you say things moving slow so I didn't hang around long. Plus it was raining.

wise

bare BARE BONES
I saw the last girl in the queue get in just before Kode started at 1am

He rocked a great 30 mins of tough funky then he went into wonky/dubstep and I went home.

wise

bare BARE BONES
Did anyone who went notice the drop in sound quality between Instramentals CDJ set and Geeneus on the Serato?
Is that what 320s sound like on a decent system?
Not good

BareBones

wheezy
that wasn't instramental, it was someone called icicle, instramental didn't turn up or couldn't make it or something

was a pretty weird night, found it really difficult to get hype for some reason.

wise

bare BARE BONES
that wasn't instramental, it was someone called icicle, instramental didn't turn up or couldn't make it or something

was a pretty weird night, found it really difficult to get hype for some reason.

yeah I couldn't get going till kode 9 started.
Geeneus was a bit too Ibiza for my liking