alex

Do not read this.
ez shiels, I read the interview, and also I agree, a very good peice, I like his take on music & also the interest's in Sonic Warfare he has.

Would love to have made it to one of the 'nuum talks, unfortunately work stopped me. :-(

Am really feeling '2 far gone' think that is definately the better tune on the funky release from himself, cant wait to hear more of what he has got in store, the out of tune synth stuff is immense...

Blackdown

nexKeysound
Tectonic @ the arches tonight

VENUE :: The Arches, 51 -53 Southwark Street, London Bridge, SE1 1RU (www.the-arches.com)

Set Times:

10-10.45 : Moving Ninja (live)
10.45-11.50 : Dusk & Blackdown
11.50-12.40 : Peverelist
12.40-1.30 : Jamie Vex'd
1.30-2.15 : Pinch
2.15-3 : Distance
3-3.45 : Joker
3.45-4.30 : Hijak
4.30-5.15 : 2562
5.15-6 : Cyrus

Alex Nut and gang in the spare room...

U-Basstard

tragic mix
re: new monolake, that synthesized flute really puts me off Atlas, but Titan is a winner. lean and techy with Torsten's sound all over it.

viktorvaughn

Brackles was doing quite a lot at FWD last night, think i remember catching camel ride by plasticman in terms of tasty older beats.

I was really looking forward to LD after seeing him a few DMZs ago but it was disappointing tbh, went a bit sawing midrangey.

Headhunter was quite good.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
re tectonic. I enjoyed it. Moving Ninja played an ambient/dronescape set, we followed to a mostly empty room, played some new school 2step and funky, then pev rolled dark and deep. jamie vex'd played the set of the night for me, all uptempo wonky ish (plus Soundclash VIP and Gutter Music VIP ;) ). Pinch finished my night off with his rolling 'tribal' style. i missed joker, distance and hijak.