mos dan

fact music
okay now i get it - hai ben.

moving on, some great stuff on this dusk and blackdown show, as ever.. and it downloaded in appx 2 seconds. are the dot rotten bits off his new mixtape (which i still don't have, somehow!)

straight

wings cru
redshapes albums fallen a bit flat i think, nowhere near the standard of his eps. ive given it half a dozen listens and i cant think hat one of the tracks sounds like

Alfons

Way of the future
so is gorestep the same as brostep? And when did all this dirt-related terminology become part of the vernacular? All I see on forums/facebook now is kids talking about how filthy/dirty/disgusting this tune or that tune is, these are about the only adjectives just to talk about the music it seems and the only thing the tunes are judged by...

Richard Carnage

All I see on forums/facebook now is kids talking about how filthy/dirty/disgusting this tune or that tune is, these are about the only adjectives just to talk about the music it seems and the only thing the tunes are judged by...

...but really they mean, "That tune was a stinker."

zhao

there are no accidents
so the new Mario Bros game on Nintendo DS Lite has this one part of the game i swear has the exact same organ music as this dubstep tune. and now it's super bugging me that i can't remember what it is! tune starts with it... like a dramatic organ intro... could be something on hessle... definitely something from the last year. anyone know what I'm talking about??

alex

Do not read this.

Intro does sound like something from Mario.

does sound like it could have come from mario 64 or even

starfox64logolg.jpg

for some reason?

joe.dfx

who knows...
I'm so glad there is a label called "GIANT PUSSY RECORDS" with a release from someone called "Stripper."

lmao.

New Joker on tectonic out (didn't see that one coming!) "Get Up" remixes on vinyl too!

benjybars

village elder.
keysound going on relentless!

-----

I've got a request: can someone please upload the mp3 of 'Darkstar - Thugged Out 9' which they gave away for free about 18 months ago??

My hard-drive crashed and i lost it :(

would really, really appreciate it!