CrowleyHead

TBF, everyone will be fine in another 5 years, when they get sick of the arms race and just try to recreate their 04 mixes for festivals.

I mean, I really want to see Hatcha so badly, but I imagine he's like "*plastered on grin* And "Cape Fear" into "The Judgement".... And yep, works every time. All 20,573 times... Fucking hell, I should've gone into accounting... And let me pull out "Red"... Yeeeeup! *sighs and yawns* Cue Crazy in 3, 2, 1...""LISSEN!""Yep."

rubberdingyrapids

i wouldnt believe that totally. im sure hell still make stuff that fits the broader dubstep definition. hes been branching out for a while anyway so not that big a surprise (i remember an old xlr8r interview where he was talking about how he respected afx and squarepusher so i guess thats more along the lines of where he wants to go). plus, you know hell be back.

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
rcKm.png

Benny Bunter

Looks like he's going disco for his next single

"Skream, a serious disco head who has just put a mix dedicated to the genre online and is issuing a disco single this summer called Rollercoaster.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2013/may/31/disco-gets-lucky-daft-punk

It's here

Am I alone here in preferring Skream's new direction to his old dubstep stuff? Absolutely adore the disco remixes of Rudimental 'Hell could freeze' and Duke Dumont's 'Need U 100%' and the garage/house stuff like the Infinity Ink remixes are superb too.

Last edited:

rubberdingyrapids

wouldnt say i prefer it but its good. nothing new at ALL in what hes doing though, and it is a tad on the cheesy side lyrically, but its solid. if anyone else made it though, not sure how noteworthy it would be. it would just be another decent modern disco/boogie tune.

soundcloud directed me to a better tune than skream's -
Flight Facilities - "I Didn't Believe (Lou Teti Remix)"

CrowleyHead

The new Zomby sounds fantastic, like, superior to everything he's done before...

*sigh*

Kinda want it, but I refuse to help give money to someone who's called me a nerd and threatened to assault me.