drug warning stories

N

nomadologist

good smokable opium smells really good, tho, much better than incense

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yeah, all those third-world farmers being paid enough to support themselves and their families...it's enough to make your blood boil, eh? :cool:

STN

sou'wester
I don't know why all mine involve fruit but wasn't there that kid who took some acid and thought he was a glass of orange juice? He subsequently fell over and 'died because he thought he'd been spilt'.

vimothy

yurp
I don't know why all mine involve fruit but wasn't there that kid who took some acid and thought he was a glass of orange juice? He subsequently fell over and 'died because he thought he'd been spilt'.

Wasn't that a Jam sketch - something about someone thinkning their Da was a glass of water and then drinking him

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
beendestroyedmo1.jpg

petergunn

plywood violin

that one made its rounds in my high school as well...

the way i heard it, you would walk up him and threaten to drink him and he would start trembling and cowering...

petergunn

plywood violin
How funny were those urban myth drug stories teachers and parents would tell you?

"A boy jumped out of a window because he was on LSD and thought he could fly."

"A boy on LSD stepped in front of a bus because he though he was a ghost and would pass right through it."

"A boy on LSD cut his own hand off because he though it would grow back."

etc...

i used to have this crime scene investigation handbook a criminal lawyer friend gave me that had all these incredibly gruesome crime scene photos (people dying in a weird s&m experiments, maggot eaten bodies, "floaters" etc etc etc), but the kicker was a picture of a guy who had essentially cut his face off while on PCP... it turned my stomach every time i saw it...

i wish i knew where that book was...

petergunn

plywood violin
I know my friends aren't particularly representative of 16-year-olds, but I don't know anyone - ok, about 2 or 3 out of 100+ who puff - who would choose to smoke skunk if given the option of regular weed. But it seems no one imports these days, cos there's no point when you just need an old warehouse and some good insulation to keep the smell in.

this makes england VERY different from the US then...

here, EVERYONE wants high grade and i know alot of people who won't even touch weed w/ seeds in it...

all the guys i work w/ roll blunts from 20 bags... an expensive habit... one or two blunts for 20 dollars...

turtles

in the sea
god bless vancouver, i'm actually not really sure what you people even mean by "regular weed" vs. "skunk" cuz no one bothers to sell anything other than quality hydroponic buds here. does regular weed == shake? like the shitty leaves and what not?

Chris

fractured oscillations
god bless vancouver, i'm actually not really sure what you people even mean by "regular weed" vs. "skunk" cuz no one bothers to sell anything other than quality hydroponic buds here. does regular weed == shake? like the shitty leaves and what not?

Regular mid grade weed is actually my favorite when I can get it, a good high but you can still think and function and enjoy yourself on it. Usually $20 an 8th, not so bad. Then there's nasty, low grade weed from Mexico that vatos usually sell that's seedy, shaky, and usually dried up to a brownish color. But yeah, like Petergunn said, most people in the US only get hydro now...

Last edited: