nomos

Administrator
hope no one minds, i deleted the poll because it took up so much space. no affront to democracy intended.

mos dan

fact music
!

jesus that was good fun! ten goals, great stuff. i missed at least two just from standing up to make a cup of tea.

fine work mr nomos, good idea (you fascist ;) )

scottdisco

rip this joint please
what i will say about Gold/Sullivan and Brady going to the Boleyn is they've always struck me as good business people (and have to be an improvement upon some dead in the water bankers).
that said my Birmingham mate can't stand them, as soon as C Yeung came in at St Andrews he slashed ticket prices. of course he's independently wealthy.

Sheffield Wednesday! and United's debt! (haha.)

as a palate cleanser for the week's League Cup action and some intriguing results in the Prem last night let's have a look at AFC 3:1 Alty. as you will see, the ref bottled it in not sending the home keeper off shortly before half time :p

<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/hJMNgb7_NgA.m4v" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="382" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

mos dan

fact music
as a palate cleanser for the week's League Cup action and some intriguing results in the Prem last night let's have a look at AFC 3:1 Alty. as you will see, the ref bottled it in not sending the home keeper off shortly before half time :p

hmm yeah that was a pretty rash challenge - i guess the covering defenders meant no red tho. he could've gone just for the foul anyway tbh (seen em given etc).

your goal was a scorcher! as was our first.. sorry i missed the game now.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Sheffield Wednesday! and United's debt! (haha.)

Fucking hell - 2 wins in 4 days for Wednesday. Sigh - they'll probably show title-winning form for the next three months, YET IT WILL ALL BE FUCKING POINTLESS AGAIN AFTER SPENDING THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS OF THE SEASON BEING THE WORST TEAM IN THE WHOLE FUCKING UNIVERSE.

Sigh. How many more times must this happen?

don_quixote

Trent End
the more this season goes on the more i pinch myself. a month ago we were 10 points behind newcastle, now we're level on points with them (albeit they have two games in hand on us). two months ago we were 9th and 8 points behind west brom. now we're 2nd and going 6 points in front of them.

we are destroying teams at home now. qpr have looked stupid tonight.