NATO

Who's Afraid Of Detroit?
By Claude Vonstroke

never had that down as a UKF classic myself....

Really? I was pleased to see it in there as it was getting absolutely rinsed at the time. I remember hearing the Crazy Cousinz playing it on their Rinse on the regs. A lot of people were on a house discovery during Funky times and this tune was one that was often getting drawn for.

rrrivero

Pretty much all Champion sets are chock full of rinsed classics. The good thing is there's plenty of classics to choose from. Though he always goes for Pulse vs Flex iirc :D

dert

Pretty much all Champion sets are chock full of rinsed classics. The good thing is there's plenty of classics to choose from. Though he always goes for Pulse vs Flex iirc :D

but it's probably man's favorite tune! let him do what he wants

tbf i would probably do the same if i was in his position. see me out? hear Double-Jointed Sex Freak or some shit! hehe...if that one's still at all fashionable :confused:

dert

what's the deal with the producer Diamond? got 2 credits on the MoS Sound of Funky but nowhere else to be seen?

trilliam

don't get me wrong, I aint hatin

His mixes are still some of the finest in funky

champions best mixes were champion sound 1 & 2, dunno if there was a 3, those r classics the rest r abit mehhh

what's the deal with the producer Diamond? got 2 credits on the MoS Sound of Funky but nowhere else to be seen?

funky house is dead, he is probably making music under a different name

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
Listening to Novara yesterday, they said Marcus Nasty was leaned on by the police not play at a fundraiser for all those arrested at the counter EDL demo last month.

Don't know if there is any truth to it