mms

sometimes
on this topic, riddim box was sold out in uptown by saturday afternoon and it only showed up on the site what, thursday?

sorry that might have been me, they are gettting some more in.

yep creed is good too, he has two new vinyls out in uptown, a do you mind refix and another called mutant funk.

mos dan

fact music
'party hard' got played at afc wimbledon yesterday during the pre-match build-up... this from the same ground where they were playing 'night' a good couple of years ago. the afc dj knows wha gwan!!

boomnoise

♫
nighstlugs7flyerr.jpg

:D

who's on dis ting? i personally can't wait.

UFO over easy

online mahjong
'party hard' got played at afc wimbledon yesterday during the pre-match build-up... this from the same ground where they were playing 'night' a good couple of years ago. the afc dj knows wha gwan!!

jokes, dan you should write a piece condemning football ground stadium djs who play leaks

elgato

I just dont know
Well he did send it out to everyone in his Facebook group giving full consent of passing it to any friends that may like it. That can't be a leak if he sent it out himself can it??

ha interesting, thats cool. i guess he's not looking to release it then? or maybe cuing up an attempt to release it in a major way?

either way i would enjoy a copy if someone would be kind enough to send me one!

lazybones

f, d , d+f , p.
i think its not coming out because its basically him singing over the top of "we belong to the night" , a tribaly technoy tune that has nothing to do with funky.

big tune tho.

on that basis could anyone pm us the track?? would be great to play it out.

cheers!