Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
Since Heatwave were kind enough to make the Move Down Low remix one of their tunes of the month I have relented and put it on myspace.

There will be a VIP full vocal remix presently to make up for it.

Mak10 showered down Rinse last night/this morning 1-3. The best set I've heard from anyone in this scene so far, honest to god.
If it doesn't go to podcast I'll equally disgusted at rinse and disappointed at myself for not recording.

Imagine Mak10's grime mixing applied to a 2 hour set with no chatter bar a minute of shouts in the middle. It was sick.

gumdrops

well that would explain it lol.

anyone going to beyond next week? im def going - marcus nasty is on the bill.

mos dan

fact music
Imagine Mak10's grime mixing applied to a 2 hour set with no chatter bar a minute of shouts in the middle. It was sick.

LolCatRenderer2.aspxtopDOESWANTbottomsize60imagenamecheeses.jpg

(no twee cat-loving middle-aged secretary from your workplace)

BareBones

wheezy
Line-up /
Geeneus
Marcus Nasty
Crazy Cousinz
Ng
Fingaprint
Naughty
A Plus
Live Pa - Katy B Performing 'As I'
Hosted By Tippa

oh man, that looks so hype. i'm gutted i wasn't in london for the 1st one, but definitely gonna be making this one. what is it on the door, £7?

synaptic

Global multinuum
I called Uptown yesterday, the guy said that the Refix EP would be avail today.
Elevated Levels vinyl should also be there today accordingly to Roska's post on ukfunky forum…

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Mak10 showered down Rinse last night/this morning 1-3. The best set I've heard from anyone in this scene so far, honest to god.
If it doesn't go to podcast I'll equally disgusted at rinse and disappointed at myself for not recording.

I need this

Is Beyond next thursday?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Yeah I don't understand why there isn't any, I've set it to ''allow comments'' on the dashboard. Maybe it's the london version of ''allow''?

Simon78

Hello, long time lurker.

Just thought some of you would want to know the Gabryelle Refix is in at Uptown. They said all orders got posted out today.

I just went in and bought a copy along with Roska - Elevated Levels, Devil In A Blue Dress and some other Funky 12", think it was called Monopoly?

+ apparently Marcus Nasty is booked for FWD in November :D