good looking people with stuff.

zhao

there are no accidents
well if this wasn't a public forum, i could tell you an interesting story about that.

oh come now. we all know a few dozens of music and other types of nerds visit this place and that's about it. you can tell us about the incident concerning "your friend", and what "your friend" did in that situation. ;) the chances of any of "your friend"'s future girlfriends ever reading this thread is virtually nonexistent.

zhao

there are no accidents
And I could probably cite a million people who would disagree with this Rosenberg guy about whether fetishism is solely a male disorder...that's the classic psychoanalytical view but it's been modified about a million times at this point...

hmmm... i've personally never ever heard of any women hoarding hundreds of boxer shorts in their apartment...

N

nomadologist

oh come now. we all know a few dozens of music and other types of nerds visit this place and that's about it. you can tell us about the incident concerning "your friend", and what "your friend" did in that situation. ;) the chances of any of "your friend"'s future girlfriends ever reading this thread is virtually nonexistent.

i don't know, gavin guessed who i was within a very short period of time and we live a thousand miles away from each other and had never met before.

i'm pretty notorious i guess.

Jaie Miller

A good looking person can give you a look. And without saying anything, you can know what the look implies. Biting her lip in an awkard moment...'oh, yeah, I thought I had my travelcard...' oh yeah, kinda looking a way, and they'll probably get away with it. When you're ugly, contorting ones face in some cases, only makes the situation worse. :cool:

Ever look at a billboard and think, 'yeah, and...' Good looking people, I telll ya...

Jaie Miller

Without wishing to diminish the effects of our fucked up society on women, that is also how a lot of men experience rejection in my experience.

that riply quote is epic (believe it or not)

I don't think 'getting' a woman should be about corage either.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I saw a good looking person with working internal organs the other day and you know I couldn't let that slide...

Another notch in the face with the stanley knife then :eek:

Pulchritude

I've recently had a revelation and realised that all of the males whom I've been very attracted to have one, or more, noticeable flaw(s). I'm beginning to think that good looking people with stuff are just far too intimidating for me.

zhao

there are no accidents
well if it's any consolation a lot of people with stuff i think are hideous... if i had one USD for every grossly overweight lard ass that i witnessed squeeze out of some sleek sports car...

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It's easier to be good looking if you've got money, though - gym membership, decent clothes, dental work if you need it, that sort of thing. A good diet helps of course, too.*

*the fact that - in the UK - it's more expensive to live on junk food than it is to eat healthily is another discussion for another thread, of course...

Pestario

tell your friends
It's easier to be good looking if you've got money, though - gym membership, decent clothes, dental work if you need it, that sort of thing. A good diet helps of course, too.*

*the fact that - in the UK - it's more expensive to live on junk food than it is to eat healthily is another discussion for another thread, of course...

I guess you could 'live' on junior spesh everyday, that would be cheap :p

luka

:D

there was this girl dressed as a stupid slut-candy at the club saturday night. tacky adult entertainment outfit. me and my friend Ella were making fun of her - well it's more Ella making fun of her and me going along - but secretly i was like "damn, girl's kinda... mmm hmm nasty in all the wrong but so raunchy right kinda way. and i think all the guys in the entire room secretly wanted a piece of the action. so she does the flirty kind of shy seductress thing and freaks me for a good 5 minutes at one point... i was very conflicted about openly getting down with her because... well Ella is kind of giving me subtle vibez too that night and our friendship is in the beginning stage that might turn into something else at any time and... also it's just a little embarrassing to have the official slut of the party riding your leg for any prolonged period of time. so i played it off like yeah I'll dance with you kinda nasty style a little bit but it's all just fun and games - exchanging quite a few knowing smiles with other dudes like "freak!" haha... but at the end of the night we trade cards and she's the director of this art gallery. I was like oh? and next day went online, and it's not a cheesy gallery at all, showing what looks like good solid work.

:slanted:

not sure if it was a good idea but i sent her SMS sunday afternoon -- was that a character last night or are you like that all the time?

:)

(is that funny or do you think she might take it the wrong way? i don't know if she knows who it's from but i think maybe)

so now the only option is to stop by there and check it/her out sometime soon.

the quintessetial zhao post.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I can only think I meant in my own face, otherwise I can't think I'd have the cajones to suggest slashing a woman's face with nomadologist on deck