what you currently enjoying ?

continuum

smugpolice
classic 2007 niche / bassline anthem:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

if anyone has this vinyl and wants to sell it please PM me!

polystyle

A pulse of Zion dub

Audio flashbacks; Transferring from DAT's the soundtrack pieces of the "Neuromancer" Audio Book circa 1994 AD, hearing all the pieces and choosing which ones to remix /rework.
Flashing on the equipment used, which deck it was recorded on and with , in this case Akai 12 trk and Oberheim synths.
:D

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

continuum

smugpolice

Brother Randy Hickey

formerly Dubversion
all seven hours of the farewell optimo mix getting constantly repeated, shonky mixing and all... Some old Dr John (blame Tremé) and an old Kling Klang album, Esthetik of Destruction. Totally underrated.

What I'm NOT enjoying is the new Jamie Lidell album. I already lived through the 80s, I have no desire to go back

continuum

smugpolice

zhao

there are no accidents
ghana-special_web.jpg

grizzleb

That's a great album zhao. The second, and more modern half is my favourite. Some properly amazing tunes in there, especially this belter. With added dancing in a computer room: 8)
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Also digging the new Actress album. Cunt is on it. Techno, essentially, but not dull and looking into the past. Love that grainy sound; amongst the best and fullest use of digital distortion I've heard. Really subtle use of saturation...I love the time that is put into the actual sculpting and production/eqing of his tracks.

woops

is not like other people
far out suite concrète with rock drums, part 3 is pretty spicy
the recording quality is just how i like it too.

Last edited:

continuum

smugpolice

continuum

smugpolice

Brother Randy Hickey

formerly Dubversion
the truly astonishing Legendary Shackshakers (Jello Biafra reckons they're the greatest live act in the world), now touting themselves as "agridustrial", which is spot on. Now featuring added Duane "jesus lizard" dennison

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>