baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

best enjoyed if you don't entertain the notion it could be faked. kinda kills it.

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
The key-cutting/shoe repair place next to Dalston Kingsland station that's apparently run by Thee Temple Of Psychic Youth:

nye-2010-008.jpg

Repairs Souls :)

STN

sou'wester
I love Kevin Rowland, but his spoken-word bits on that LP are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo shit.

swears

preppy-kei
I thought that was a fairly enjoyable blast of amphetamine fuelled, organ-powered dick-headery. I just don't know what's good anymore.

I never even downloaded the MP3. I googled the lyrics to the Dexy's song and that was one of the results. It just made me chuckle when you scroll down and see their jeans, is all.

sufi

lala
electric hand towel dispensers in the toilet with built in motion detector
sorry but always makes me smirk

zhao

there are no accidents
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

swears

preppy-kei
What is the most '80s animal? I reckon zebra, but a friend suggested "polar bear wearing shades" which is just cheating in my opinion. Do tropical fish count?

swears

preppy-kei
It has to be an animal that looks like it was designed in the '80s, rather than something you would associate with the pop culture of the time. I can't believe I didn't think of lizards, that's such an obvious one.

Last edited:

grizzleb

Moles. Or stick insects. Or lions. Or Grizzly bears. Psshaw. "What is the most 80's animal?" Really now.