Ach!

Turd on the Run
Right!

Who's got the recording of Rashad on Rinse? Was he a guest on someone else's show that's on the podcast page?

IdleRich

IdleRich
Thanks for the tips on the questions. I'll pass those on to her. Mr Sloane - already had the one about the vegetable I think.

alex

Do not read this.
i only got to catch the last 50 or so minutes, but yes, he f*cking was.

Hope this weather holds out till the weekend, I'm gonna be annoying the shit out of my neighbours with this.

BareBones

wheezy
i know it's a right ballache but if neema or dave or someone could do something approaching even a partial tracklist, that would be the best.

what's the track at about 16mins with all the whistles? i think it might be called 'blow your whistle'...

gumdrops

im guessing its mostly rashads own tracks and then a lot from his crew/affiliates - i recognised quite a few from the albums he put out on ghettophiles.

muser

im guessing its mostly rashads own tracks and then a lot from his crew/affiliates - i recognised quite a few from the albums he put out on ghettophiles.

I know the alicia keys remix of the track Mala did aswell is a Spinn track, found it on his myspace. Would love to know what alot of the tracks were on it, defintiely quite a few from those recent releases I recognised aswell.