Dissensus Cassette Swap - Unplugged

DannyL

Wild Horses
On a mixtape related note, check this out.

MixTapeAnimation2.gif

To me, it seems much more fun to make your own, old school style.

DannyL

Wild Horses
Sorry to hear you've been injured Slack. Look forward to getting your tape. Actually this is looking pretty good. I've heard from everyone bar woops and tox, so swappage aplenty to still be done.

STN

sou'wester
Mine is done. I just have to find an old scud mag to hilariously wrap it in and i'm away.

I'm quite proud of it actually.

DannyL

Wild Horses
Good stuff. I am actually really enjoying this - tapes/CD from Idle Rich and Matt B should be going out shortly, just need a format check. More coming in as well.

ITS ALL GOOD

DannyL

Wild Horses
Status update:

DannyL DONE & RECEIVED SWAP COMPLETE
John Eden DONE & RECEIVED
STN DONE
Chef Naplam DONE
IdleRich DONE & RECEIVED
tox DONE
reeltoreel DONE
woops
bassbeyondreason DONE & RECEIVED
slackk DONE (by end of week)
Matt B DONE & RECEIVED
Benny B DONE & RECEIVED SWAP COMPLETE

Last edited:

untied

Hello all,

I'm a newbie here (this is my first post), so not sure if it's totally appropriate for me to intrude on an activity that relies on people's trustworthy contributions.

However, I love music - especially when it's a homemade affair that wings its way through my letterbox.

If it helps, I don't mind sending my tape out first for verification before getting one in return.

Matt.

DannyL

Wild Horses
Well, I don't mind- drop me a PM. The deal is you do a cassette (or CD but cassette if you can) and send it to me. I then will send you one of the other participants tapes back out to you. If we have uneven numbers, I will do another tape. Check out the Ferrite Love Connection for previous tape swaps and reviews. This time around posting reviews isn't obligatory but is just GOOD MANNERS. I'm defintely doing one (of Benny's tape).

Current status of swaps is that me and Benny have completed our swap. I have tapes to go out from John Eden (very interesting looking package!), IdleRich and a CD from Matt B. I'm waiting till I get another CD till I send something to Matt as his tape player has bust, and with John and Rich, I didn't want to swap your tapes as you both know each other. Hoping to send you something from someone on the other side of the world, not the same postcode!

More updates to follow but get 'em in the post if you've not done so!

matt b

Indexing all opinion
well, i'm ready for the next swap- i've just found the tracklist for the first tape i ever did for my better half.

10 years ago.

paul stn be ready :)

much better than my contribution this time round.

DannyL

Wild Horses
The first batch of tapes are in the mail:

John Eden meeets Bassbeyondreason
IdleRich clashes with matt b

Please send PMs confirming you've got 'em!

STN

sou'wester
well, i'm ready for the next swap- i've just found the tracklist for the first tape i ever did for my better half.

10 years ago.

paul stn be ready :)

much better than my contribution this time round.

Post it, you soppy devil!

DannyL

Wild Horses
Status update:

DannyL DONE & RECEIVED SWAP COMPLETE
John Eden DONE & RECEIVED SWAP COMPLETE
STN DONE & RECEIVED
Chef Naplam DONE
IdleRich DONE & RECEIVED SWAP COMPLETE
tox DONE & RECEIVED
reeltoreel DONE
bassbeyondreason DONE & RECEIVED SWAP COMPLETE
slackk DONE
Matt B DONE & RECEIVED SWAP COMPLETE
Benny B DONE & RECEIVED SWAP COMPLETE
Untied - Forthcoming

I think I'm getting a bit addicted to doing these updates, I get very excited when I can turn someone "bold".

It's a sad and lonely life.

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
Listened to mine about three or four times over the weekend and enjoyed it greatly thanks. Review to follow when I've done it....