slim jenkins

El Hombre Invisible
Just don't get too into the 'scat', OK...? :eek:

Oopa-pa-doo.

Oh and Tea : 'Mr. Tea has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.' Sort it because I'm trying to message you.

Last edited:

luka

knowing olivr and jim thy were probably wearing cravats and courderoys too. possibly berets or something as well. the cords would have been some fruity colour such as mustard or some fruity green colour. olivere started giving some pompous speech about his outspoken support for the war on terror in an attempt to reassuer the bemused officers.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Oopa-pa-doo.

Oh and Tea : 'Mr. Tea has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.' Sort it because I'm trying to message you.

Done! Email me instead if you like - ollie dot harris at gmail dot com.

Skiddly-doo-pa-pah...

craner

Beast of Burden
Well, I felt like I had to do something to stop us getting banged up or shot, what with you and Jim going, "show us your gun, officer" and "have you got a bazooka in the boot?" If I remember correctly, I pulled out my Labour membership card, which didn't help matters in the way I expected. They clearly thought we were terrorists casing out the airport, then got close and decided that we might be anarchist agitators or renegade PETA activists or something, then spoke to us and realised we were just hopeless gimps lost and messing around on a grey afternoon. It was an anxious few moments, nevertheless.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Oh man, this is too good - "have you got a bazooka", indeed! I can really imagine Ollie getting more and more worked up with the other two snurk-snurking just behind him. Craner hoping to god they can't smell the weed in luka's pocket...

luka

i would like to mak it clear that although cranere being welsh had no idea where he was i was not lost. i was leading the expedition and i was in no way lost. i want to make that cleaer bfore craner does incalcuable harm to my reputation.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Presumably we've got the technology to keep photos, discussion etc appearing on this thread in near real time?

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
If the pub's got wi-fi we could all just sit in different places in the pub and just talk on here. That would be rad.

gumdrops

do a ustream of it. those of us who cant make it can send in suggestions for what to talk about. got to be the first live stream of a message board meet up?

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
alright here is the dissensus list:

Idle Rich + Katie
Mister Sloane +1
David M. + 1
Sufi+1
Mister Tea +1
Baboon +1
Grizzleb +1

(wonder what happened to John Eden? anyone know if he's been out of town or something?)

should we decide on a time and place to meet for sunday now? i feel like if we don't make a decision now it's going to be organizational chaos...

how about 4PM somewhere... (i'll be coming from Hackney)

er Zhao...you're down on Facebook as playing in Glasgow tonight....

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
But isn't Glasgow, like, a suburb of London or some shit? Edit: it says the same thing in the thread in the Events forum, and zhao says it's Saturday at the start of this thread...

Ah, just rung them - he's playing Guanabara in London tomorrow. Phew.

Also I see some kerazy joker's been at the tag cloud again...

Last edited:

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Right, I should be there, hopefully.

I reckon Muna's is worth a shot for food since we might be able to get into an argument about African pop with the guy who plays tunes there sometimes...

zhao

there are no accidents
everything is cancelled, i will not be playing at Guanabara tonight, like i didn't play glasgow last night.

zhao

there are no accidents
border police somehow didn't believe me when i said "vacation", and decided to do a check on me. and a quick web search turned up the flyers for last night and tonight. so without a work visa, and having "lied" to them, i was detained over night, and sent back to berlin this morning.

i believe "gutted" is the right expression?

if anyone reads this can you ring up the others who were planning on coming that you know who might not check dissensus before tonight?

was so looking forward to meeting up with all of you tomorrow as well.. fuck.