trilliam

Alright freight train are on reprezent radio now thisis their usual show time so to those of you who want to listen rather than speculate here's the link

http://radio.canstream.co.uk:8022/live.mp3

Playtime productions are going to be on eight for an interview and guest mix will probably be dropping a lot of exclusives

trilliam

Sundance festival past sunday was a massive success I'm hearing, the house house house tent was on fire.

Shea Burke live on LiveFM, this is his weekly slot

HouseEnt (Lance Morgan, Lee B3 Edwards, Dudley) begin their weekly residency on BangFM tonight 10pm -1am

lock in for that dreary boring sound

Last edited:

trilliam

large

1006123_541526349243193_1681414266_n.jpgp

will be going to both of these next month

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
lock in for that dreary boring sound

lmao

I'm really into that ''Going My Way'' tune by Playtime Productions at the moment. I'm listening to the Marcus Nasty show from the 19th June and I think there's some of this stuff in there, there's this tune by Mc DS and Venum (Dirtyscraps) called ''Cutting Shapes'' and I can't find an MP3 anywhere + it might be a mix but anyway its about 26 mins in and its fucking darkside stuff. I know Marcus isn't strictly on this tip he seems to play everything except funky nowadays but some of these tunes are sort of a mixture of house rhythms with DNB basslines.

trilliam

lol that is way too happy for my liking, not to say its bad just a bit to, shiny, bright etc

i know some of u may not like house in general which colours ur tastes towards this particular brand of house (if indeed u could call it that)

but i implore u to listen to this, it's mixed quite energetically and has a fair share of uk and us underground house zangers

&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">

gremino

Moster Sirphine
Marcus Nasty show from the 19th June and I think there's some of this stuff in there, there's this tune by Mc DS and Venum (Dirtyscraps) called ''Cutting Shapes'' and I can't find an MP3 anywhere + it might be a mix but anyway its about 26 mins in and its fucking darkside stuff.
loving the last track of that podcast. it has that thrilling 90's vibe!

continuum

smugpolice
If you were wondering where the anti-foot shuffling campaign had gone you can find them in the comments section of Julio Bashmore's new track.

trilliam

lance morgans remixed breach's - jack

i hate the original, this provides it with some much needed. stuff.

datwun

If you were wondering where the anti-foot shuffling campaign had gone you can find them in the comments section of Julio Bashmore's new track.

It's pretty damn poor. It's kind of perfect though, cause it's not even bad enough to be obviously novelty or a joke, just super mediocre.

Disagree re the original! Great mix of pop/underground sensibilities.
Feeling the remix though!

wise

bare BARE BONES

remix makes it a lot duller
tune is played to death, heard it 6-7 times last night I went to.........:mad:

datwun

remix makes it a lot duller
tune is played to death, heard it 6-7 times last night I went to.........:mad:

It's just this years Au Seve innit. But you can't blame massive tunes for getting overplayed, you have to blame lazy DJs who try to rely on the tune's bigness without trying to bring something to it in terms of their selection around it or mixing. At the peak of Au Seve wearout I went to 2:31 and heard it played maybe 5-6 times there. But Jackmaster somehow managed to make it sound totally fresh and exciting when he dropped it..

wise

bare BARE BONES
ez did that cutting in bass womps for the jack bit, it was the 6 straight plays after that that made me never want to hear it again
damn those lazy djs!

datwun

ez did that cutting in bass womps for the jack bit, it was the 6 straight plays after that that made me never want to hear it again
damn those lazy djs!

Classic EZ!
Thing is as a DJ, wouldn't you be embarrassed to be the nth person to play a tune in one night? When I was running a night at Uni me and my friends would talk about what tunes we were running to try to cut down on that sort of thing. If a track did get played twice in a night (and twice was as much as it would happen), it would be because we were pushing jackin to a crowd who weren't familiar with it and it would be to sort of emphasise what the anthems were.

But by time number 3 or whatever, is there any joy left in playing it? And what about the audience, is there anyone happy to hear the same song that many times?

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
At 02:31 the other day, it was quite noticeable that a few tunes came up 2/3 times (ah, I see you've already said that re Au Seve!). I quite liked it in a way, had a kind of novelty value