version

Michael Shannon's a contemporary actor with a "proper" face.

michael-shannon-net-worth1.jpg

luka

When Bronson was 10 years old, his father died and he went to work in the coal mines, first in the mining office and then in the mine.[3] He later said he earned one dollar for each ton of coal that he mined.[11] In another interview, he said that he had to work double shifts to earn $1 a week.[14] Bronson later recounted that he and his brother engaged in dangerous work removing "stumps" between the mines, and that cave-ins were common.[14]

The family suffered extreme poverty during the Great Depression, and Bronson recalled going hungry many times. His mother could not afford milk for his younger sister, so she was fed warm tea instead.[14] His family was so poor that he once had to wear his sister's dress to school for lack of clothing.[15][16] Bronson was the first member of his family to graduate from high school.

Bronson worked in the mine until he enlisted in the United States Army Air Forces in 1943 during World War II.[3] He served in the 760th Flexible Gunnery Training Squadron, and in 1945 as a Boeing B-29 Superfortress aerial gunner with the Guam-based 61st Bombardment Squadron[17] within the 39th Bombardment Group, which conducted combat missions against the Japanese home islands.[18] He flew 25 missions and received a Purple Heart for wounds received in battle.[19]

luka

That kind of thing is probably the reason no one has a face any more and we all look like Simon Pegg

woops

is not like other people
shannon's extraordinary demand to hollywood - more faces like mine please

but worse

cinema megastar michael shannon has asked directors to use actors with better faces. films today are crap, he said, in an unprecedented outburst. i look like a young christopher walken and that's what audiences need to see.

there are far too many bald people like jason statham and beard people like simon pegg, said the superstar. we should be highlighting faces with unusual features such as eyes that look in different directions, he added.

wonky teeth and irregular jawlines are what makes cinema characters great, the idol opined. young kids these days don't know their born.

they'll grow up to look like jason statham themselves, and end up looking like simon pegg, quoth the silver screen legend

luka

Sufi is the only power holder me and tea have ceremonial titles but we don't have access to the levers of power

version

The best Marvel films I've seen are Spider-Man: Homecoming, Guardians of the Galaxy, Thor: Ragnarok and Ant-Man. The Avengers, Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: The First Avenger are the worst.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Yeah and I do respect the sheer logistical complexity of weaving together dozens of independent storylines, as in the latest Avengers films. Being able to harmonize the tones of all these subfranchises, amounting to a healthy level of quirky, in-joke humor.