craner

Beast of Burden
I think it's really important that it's recognised that Putin, his loyalists, his party and its supporters are not just autocratic crooks, but that they have created and are now pursuing an apocalyptic, ethnocentric, ultra-nationalist fantasy.

It needs to be faced up to, not just to ensure that it is a fantasy that is defeated, but also to ensure that the response to it does not trigger a nuclear war.

Consideration needs to be given to the possibility that for the Putin regime, this is it, the great war against the West, and that failure will be seen as an existential event; after all, as they have said in their nihilistic propaganda, as Putin himself has said, what is the point of a world without Russia?

People who are into politics always underestimate the power of dreams.

luka

hes by the river by himself today cos i felt like staying in bed, drinking monster energy drinks and doing some hardcore gaming

• Wow
Reactions: sus

craner

Beast of Burden
I think it's really important that it's recognised that Putin, his loyalists, his party and its supporters are not just autocratic crooks, but that they have created and are now pursuing an apocalyptic, ethnocentric, ultra-nationalist fantasy.

It needs to be faced up to, not just to ensure that it is a fantasy that is defeated, but also to ensure that the response to it does not trigger a nuclear war.

Consideration needs to be given to the possibility that for the Putin regime, this is it, the great war against the West, and that failure will be seen as an existential event; after all, as they have said in their nihilistic propaganda, as Putin himself has said, what is the point of a world without Russia?

People who are into politics always underestimate the power of dreams.

See: