Leo

he hates crab. but fucking hell leo don't you keep up with the soap opera? hes been a meat evangelist for years now.

ha, oops, yeah, that was supposed to be low-carb.

and yeah I know, but keto is more than just meat, has all these other low-carb restrictions.

luka

im going to do much the same as yesterday but ive got no uncle bens in so i'll have to actually cook rice like a grown up. i'll massage some kale and eat it raw. maybe i'll get some cashew nuts too if i can be arsed going out for some. i feel like some delicious cashew nuts.

luka

wont you get depressed having to eat the same minestrone everyday? leftovers send me spiralling into depression and despair.

Leo

wont you get depressed having to eat the same minestrone everyday? leftovers send me spiralling into depression and despair.

I can do three days easily, maybe four when I was single and lazy. the wife has a strict two-day rule: the day it was cooked and one leftover day. Says her mum would make them eat leftovers for multiple days and the thought of it still brings back childhood trauma.

version

I can eat the same thing for a while, but there's always a point where you just can't face it anymore and then never eat it again, or at least not for some time. The thought of the thing one day just turns your stomach.

Leo

Some things are actually better on the second day. Stews, soups, pasta dishes like lasagna. The flavors come together more than on day one.

Leo

You can get food poisoning from leftover rice, even if it's well reheated. Something to do with if it's left out for awhile before it goes in the frig, bacteria forms and a few minutes in the microwave or in a pan doesn't kill it.