Later in red and white cans.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'd have guessed French as well.
My friend who was with me and also tarred with the French brush is from Grimsby and a lot of people do say that that is kinda like Paris in terms of overall aesthetic and sophistication and even the accent in a strange kind of way.

Leo

shrimp (or pawns) covered with panko bread crumbs and shredded coconut, deep fried.

instagram-In-Stream_Square___Crispy-coconut-shrimp-10.jpg

luka

theres a big russian shop near me, very fancy, so give me any russian booze tips you have.

im currently drinking a zyweic from a can. heaven.

IdleRich

IdleRich
This Baltika stuff is pretty decent, we got at least four different types, same shaped bottles, different colours for wheat beer whatever. But I remember Baltika being a safe bet when we were there... I had to fight to get to drink it though cos all the bars would say "We got a special treat for you.... London Pride" - why would I want to travel half way round the world to drink something they have at home (even if I did like it which I don't).

luka

i love wetherspoons commitment to selling the most generic lagers from around the world

woops

is not like other people
the only good thing about beer tourism is going to france or belgium or holland and getting all the white, blonde beer etc. otherwise you, i mean i might as well just stay in london.

luka

its hilarious.

hese new beers join our international line-up which already includes Italy’s number-one beer Birra Moretti (4.6% ABV), together with Peroni (5.1% ABV), China’s number-one premium beer Tsingtao (4.7% ABV), Tyskie Gronie (5.0% ABV) number one in Poland, Turkey’s Efes (5.0% ABV) and Russian’s number-one beer Baltika 7 (5.4% ABV).

A taste of Mexico is available with Desperados (5.9% ABV), Corona (4.5% ABV) and Sol (4.2% ABV), the US is represented by Budweiser (4.5% ABV), Beck’s (4.0% ABV) is from Germany and Spain’s Estrella Galicia (5.5% ABV) is our gluten-free choice.

william_kent

Pabst Blue Ribbon - I've been told that this is the "drink of serial killers" - Dahmer, Gein, and some other Wisconsin native whose name fails me all had cans in their lair alongside the severed heads...

woops

is not like other people
Pabst Blue Ribbon - I've been told that this is the "drink of serial killers" - Dahmer, Gein, and some other Wisconsin native whose name fails me all had cans in their lair alongside the severed heads...
makes drinking stella sound acceptable