Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
And for God's sake man, you don't need to tell me you don't support Starmer. I can as well imagine you listening to Mozart while tucking into a nice bowl of baked beans.

Benny Bunter

Makes sense from his point of view of view I suppose, what 16 year old would vote Tory? I can't think of any other motive apart from sheer stupidity and madness

version

Probably a bad idea, but are they that much less informed than the people who thought Boris and Truss were PM material and Brexit was a good idea?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Probably a bad idea, but are they that much less informed than the people who thought Boris and Truss were PM material and Brexit was a good idea?
At the very least they actually have a stake in the future, unlike voters who are nearly dead.

mixed_biscuits

mixed_biscuits

subvert47

I don't fight, I run away
can people let me know why i should hate keir starmer in case anybody asks me over the next few weeks and i want to sound informed

Hate is too strong a reaction to Keir Starmer. He just sucks all the hope and joy out of life. He makes you never want to get out of bed ever again.

I was going to say he's like John Major, but he's well to the right of John Major, and at least John Major is a proper cricket fan. Keir Starmer would only ever be a fan of something if a focus group told him he should be.

But his dad was a toolmaker so I suppose there's that.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
But his dad was a toolmaker so I suppose there's that.
Do you read Private Eye? They got a new cartoonist a few months ago who only does cartoons about Starmer, and the punchline to every single one is "His dad was a toolmaker!"

It's one of those jokes that ought to get less funny as it's repeated over and over again, and yet...

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Do you read Private Eye? They got a new cartoonist a few months ago who only does cartoons about Starmer, and the punchline to every single one is "His dad was a toolmaker!"

It's one of those jokes that ought to get less funny as it's repeated over and over again, and yet...
Screenshot_20240703_223036_Gallery.jpg