Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
And for God's sake man, you don't need to tell me you don't support Starmer. I can as well imagine you listening to Mozart while tucking into a nice bowl of baked beans.

Benny Bunter

Makes sense from his point of view of view I suppose, what 16 year old would vote Tory? I can't think of any other motive apart from sheer stupidity and madness

version

Probably a bad idea, but are they that much less informed than the people who thought Boris and Truss were PM material and Brexit was a good idea?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Probably a bad idea, but are they that much less informed than the people who thought Boris and Truss were PM material and Brexit was a good idea?
At the very least they actually have a stake in the future, unlike voters who are nearly dead.

mixed_biscuits

mixed_biscuits

subvert47

I don't fight, I run away
can people let me know why i should hate keir starmer in case anybody asks me over the next few weeks and i want to sound informed

Hate is too strong a reaction to Keir Starmer. He just sucks all the hope and joy out of life. He makes you never want to get out of bed ever again.

I was going to say he's like John Major, but he's well to the right of John Major, and at least John Major is a proper cricket fan. Keir Starmer would only ever be a fan of something if a focus group told him he should be.

But his dad was a toolmaker so I suppose there's that.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
But his dad was a toolmaker so I suppose there's that.
Do you read Private Eye? They got a new cartoonist a few months ago who only does cartoons about Starmer, and the punchline to every single one is "His dad was a toolmaker!"

It's one of those jokes that ought to get less funny as it's repeated over and over again, and yet...