craner

Beast of Burden
Branagh's Henry V is one of the great monuments of British kitsch. It makes Lawrence Olivier's version look like Antonioni.

version

Nolan is such a twat he thought the film did badly because of Covid.
I heard the sound was terrible, really muffled dialogue or something, and he got all uppity about that. Reminded me of the people behind GoT protesting it looked fine on their top of the range gear when everyone complained one of the episodes was too dark.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Shakespeare's arguably a good example of art vs design because his plays are famously full of plot holes and inconsistencies but the artfulness of the language makes that all irrelevant

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
God I forgot that film existed.

Would have been great if the monster had ended up talking like DeNiro in Goodfellas.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
I heard the sound was terrible, really muffled dialogue or something, and he got all uppity about that. Reminded me of the people behind GoT protesting it looked fine on their top of the range gear when everyone complained one of the episodes was too dark.
Tenet was a whole lot of nothing. Despite the interesting cast. Branagh was in it too, but for some reason I have a tough time recognizing him.