Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Yes but getting out of parents house changes you'd perspective u oh cint
Oh I'm sure it does, and that incurring a redundant set of utility bills serves chiefly as a lesson of personal responsibility - but is it worth the bandwidth, at the expense of the movement?

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I said you wil get Mrs clinemaen once you leave home Trust me
Well this is probably the reason I'm not that motivated to leave home, because I'm not that interested in romantic pursuits, IE the optical downsides of living with one's parents at 25 don't really apply to me as fully.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
To me its a pragmatic privilege, that my parents believe in what I'm doing, and that I'm able to contribute to the bills here enough to not be a burden. This allows me to dedicate my mind almost completely to a very fascinating movement.

catalog

To me its a pragmatic privilege, that my parents believe in what I'm doing, and that I'm able to contribute to the bills here enough to not be a burden. This allows me to dedicate my mind almost completely to a very fascinating movement.
This is wrong way of thinking mate t dust m

catalog

We are all waiting and hoping you Eil become the butterfly e Ed want you to be, w Ed don't want yoh to be St home all toe life, you cunt. We love you