Badman Barty's Trip to Trinidad

luka

Bored of it now. Not sure if it's saturation point or if the quality dips once you get about 17 songs in. Was sounding beautiful early on though. I'll go back to it later.

luka

Rebel,Sixx,is,definitely my favourite although maybe that's just cos Barty primed me by telling me he was the best in advance but I love his careful eneunciation and syllable placements and the delicate wafting softness of it all.

Benny Bunter

Rebel,Sixx,is,definitely my favourite although maybe that's just cos Barty primed me by telling me he was the best in advance but I love his careful eneunciation and syllable placements and the delicate wafting softness of it all.
Oh shit just I just read that this guy got murdered earlier this year.

From what I've heard so far he seemed to be the one doing the most with his voice out of all these.

Benny Bunter

I can't notice the autotune tbh
Its become so ubiquitous it sounds weird hearing dancehall and rap without autotune now.

Its been years since I've tried to keep up with dancehall, but tuning back in recently I definitely notice an advance in how they use it now, especially in combination with these cavernous reverbs. But a lot of it also really subtle and intricate

Benny Bunter

Really doesn't bode well does it?

I did wonder as I decided to get into it whether I was being a typical johnny come lately and that the scene had already peaked