Carl Craig sonic art space

catalog

that's a terrible essay.

Uniformly rejected by all fascist studies scholars cos it basically makes anything vaguely authoritarian fascist - the equivalent of one of gus's fuck buddies in college trying to lecture a brown terrorist and falling on her arse.

no, Roger Griffin's definition of fascism is much more consistent. Palingenetic ultranationalism powered by a leadership who reinstitute a modernisation drive under the guise of purging degenerate and decadent tendancies from the nation.
I thought it was pretty useful, but I'll check out Roger Griffin, I've not heard of him before.

sus

Thirdform you better be careful throwing shade like that; erasing the history of slave spirituals, gospel, and blues in this country is inching close to anti-black racism

luka

Bryan Ferry covered it or Bryan Ferry made a public announcement of its excellence? Bob Dylan said Smokey Robinson was America's Greatest Poet.

sus

Bryan Ferry covered it or Bryan Ferry made a public announcement of its excellence? Bob Dylan said Smokey Robinson was America's Greatest Poet.
His American songbook solo albums helped canonize it I think

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Thirdform you better be careful throwing shade like that; erasing the history of slave spirituals, gospel, and blues in this country is inching close to anti-black racism

I knew you were gonna say that. Sadly that leftist inter-scene trick don't work on me whiteboy. Been there, done that, got the graduation card, through it away.

We are talking about your Amerikkka.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
and actually you started this by actively claiming to want to erase disco, club electrosoul, and house.

Don't go back on your words and say disco is about songcraft. That does a disservice to disco's intended purpose.