Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Baddiel did an interview with the guardian where he admitted not having read anything except the God delusion and didn't see that that should count against him publishing his professedly new and "slam dunk" theory against the existence of God

craner

Beast of Burden
I saw there's an argento season at the BFI coming up but Craner lives in Wales so dunno if he'll love thar

I'm in Turin right now. I went to the Argento exhibition at the Museum of Cinema and spent today finding iconic location shots, like Villa Scott from Profondo Rosso.

I'm sure I'll be able to make it to the BFI to see a once in a lifetime screening of Tenebrae or Inferno.

luka

I'm in Turin right now. I went to the Argento exhibition at the Museum of Cinema and spent today finding iconic location shots, like Villa Scott from Profondo Rosso.

I'm sure I'll be able to make it to the BFI to see a once in a lifetime screening of Tenebrae or Inferno.
Craner's coming to visit us! He's going to come on the boat!

luka

we'll get mega pissed. when are you arriving? my sofa is broken at the moment due to drunken misadventure you should stay with Fat Jim

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
You know they have a sure-fire hit on their hands when it involves "Welsh language drama".

the spittle doesn’t hit you through a device though, you haven’t been truly tested where I can give Craner his dues of lifetime served in pursuit of The Welsh, like a medieval Mortimer of the Marches no doubt supported by princely county traitors to class like any gentry

• Haha
Reactions: Leo

IdleRich

IdleRich
Baddiel did an interview with the guardian where he admitted not having read anything except the God delusion and didn't see that that should count against him publishing his professedly new and "slam dunk" theory against the existence of God
Wow, he's read the same number of books as Noel Gallagher - randomly the only thing he's read is the sequel to The Davinci Code - and one more than Victoria Beckham who is too busy to read anything other than magazines.