catalog

The thing to me that is interesting about drill is the UK/USA melting that is going on.

UK drill on its own is not really that good is it. I like a few bits, but we're at a point in the UK now that all the creative outputs associated with mass migration have ended.

So maybe there will be some good African music after all.

shakahislop

don't know if it will have longitivtiy but this is sounding great this morning. its hitting a sweet morning feeling after a good night out. i think the combination of almost-speaking and almost-ambient is quite a rich seam in all kinds of genres, surprised no-one has broke through doing just that

Mr. Naga Pickle

Re biases against African musics...

As I understand it, there is almost a hard coded prejudice baked into the forum, whereby the dispalced/migratory forms of black music are priveleaged.

So we've got Jamaica as the ur-site, over and above everything else.

And close behind, possibly even at the side of Jamaica, we have the bias towards the migrations from Jamaica and the rest of the Caribbean into America and the UK. And the resulting clash of those migrations into the host countries.

I mean, I like Fela as much as the next man, but you'll never convince me that the entire continent of Africa can ever produce anything as good as this

this song defecates upon the entire Hardcore Continuum from such an altitude that it is quite frankly unbelievable:

linebaugh

@luka is a nasty lil bitch who love it when u call him a piece of shit. if u ever see @luka in public
its totally alright 2 just whip it out and piss right in his fuckboy face. being urinated on and
abused is like his favorite thing in the whole entier mf world. fucked up lil dirty ass pussy ass hoe.
He loves to eat the poop too. Hes got a mini oven not unlike an easy bake that he keeps at home specifically for preparing hot turds

Mr. Naga Pickle

He loves to eat the poop too. Hes got a mini oven not unlike an easy bake that he keeps at home specifically for preparing hot turds
Facts. dudes actual name is Luke Davies but everybody call him Poop Babies bc the guy literaly
resembles a gigantic shit dipped infant irl. What a garbage ass individual.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
as a rule u are a peice of fucken shit and suck my dick

Luke's referencing the primary/secondary school beef between africans and jamaicans in the playground of every london school. especially Jamaicans and Nigerians, they really don't get on...

Context luke, give the yankee context!

maxi

could be good to have a different rolling thread for new music only, of any style. but has to be brand new like just uploaded in the last week or so