WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Thought I had a batch of food poisoning but it’s the vid again, oh well

Gave me proper projectile vomiting earlier, wife will surely test + too now, but it’s nowhere near what it was previously

9months immunity? So it goes

luka

it was funny how mr tea and idle rich truly beleived trump was a russian agent. those two literally beleive anything.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
it was funny how mr tea and idle rich truly beleived trump was a russian agent. those two literally beleive anything.
Literally unthinkable that anything like that could happen, isn't it? Actually defies the laws of physics when you think about it.

vimothy

yurp
could trump as a russian agent be a motivating fact behind the marshalling of the censorship industrial complex tho? it doesnt ultimately matter if it's true or not. as long as the right ppl think it is

droid

Given the endless tsunami of new and terrifying medical literature on covid I thought I was beyond shock, but this is incredible.

And whats worse is that we've known something like this was possible since 2021.

Basically, Covid has the ability to fuse your brain cells together and turn them into a multicellular blob which then atrophies and dies.

This is solid research, peer reviewed and published in a reputable journal. The same effect was not observed with the vaccine.

Wear a fucking mask.