Just had a lovely wee stint of norovirus - honestly the worst I’ve felt earlier today, 4 hours of hell and absolutely demonic noises coming out of me. Seem to be coming through it now by I’m still on the floor beside the toilet

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Just had a lovely wee stint of norovirus - honestly the worst I’ve felt earlier today, 4 hours of hell and absolutely demonic noises coming out of me. Seem to be coming through it now by I’m still on the floor beside the toilet
Ugh, that stuff is fucked. Get well soon!

mixed_biscuits

If they want to they will justify a lockdown by invoking unusual excess deaths and everybody will nod their head sagely and say 'if there are excess deaths then we should lock down', not realising we had exactly this situation last winter.

Euromomo statistics.png

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Hmmmm, now this is a poser! Let's think for a moment, though. For what reason might there be more elderly or otherwise clinically vulnerable people still alive a few years after a pandemic that killed a quarter of a million in this country, who'd had a vaccine that afforded them some protection against the virus, compared to the relative population of vulnerable people who are still alive and didn't have the vaccine?

winnie-pooh.gif

Is it just possible that there is a depleted population of unvaccinated vulnerable people, who would be particularly liable to being killed by the virus if they were still alive, but who can't die now because they died in huge numbers a few years ago?

winnie-pooh.gif

I wonder if the data from the time bears this out? Let's look at, say, January 2021:

Screenshot_20230826_094916_Excel~3.jpg
Oh, would you look at that! The age-standardised mortality for all causes is 15 times higher for the unvaxxed than the fully vaxxed!

Sit down, fool, read the Simple English Wikipedia on selection bias, and stop embarrassing yourself like this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230826_094916_Excel~3.jpg
    Screenshot_20230826_094916_Excel~3.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 1