thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Can I remind you that a couple of years ago you confidently predicted that everyone who got a covid vaccine would soon be dead from kiLlEr bRaIn pRiOns? Your credibility here is sub-dogshit.

His prediction came true

I mean, insofar as he's developed menchaussens by proxy and needs to be attended to like a baby girl constantly craving attention. So for all intents and purposes, we're all dead to him, and the world pre-2020 doesn't exist. It's a pretty crazy trip he's on.

Pretty embarrassing to surrender your will to a vaccine like that, but when you lack the fortitude to stop yer missus running away, then how on earth can you even discipline yourself?

Otherwise, yeah, not so much.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
His prediction came true

I mean, insofar as he's developed menchaussens by proxy and needs to be attended to like a baby girl constantly craving attention. So for all intents and purposes, we're all dead to him, and the world pre-2020 doesn't exist. It's a pretty crazy trip he's on.

Pretty embarrassing to surrender your will to a vaccine like that, but when you lack the fortitude to stop yer missus running away, then how on earth can you even discipline yourself?

Otherwise, yeah, not so much.
I hadn't thought of it like that. Reminds me of the Leary quote about how LSD can cause psychotic behaviour in people who have not taken it.

Has his wife really left him? Hardly surprising, I mean his behaviour on here has got "butthurt divorcee" written all over it.

mixed_biscuits

Hospitalisation and death rates were routinely published for those who'd had no covid jab, and those who'd had one, two or three shots. I don't see why this is such a tough concept for you to grasp, but I've long ago given up trying to guess whether you're playing dumb on purpose or just very stupid.
Vaccinated people were not counted as 'vaccinated' until t time after vaccination. Your starter for ten is: what was this value of t?

mixed_biscuits

Has his wife really left him? Hardly surprising, I mean his behaviour on here has got "butthurt divorcee" written all over it.
As the moral centre of this forum may I remind users to 'be kind', always.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Vaccinated people were not counted as 'vaccinated' until t time after vaccination. Your starter for ten is: what was this value of t?
Hardly the 'gotcha' you think it is, since the population is broken down into five cohorts, depending on number of doses received and how long ago.

Screenshot_20230826_094916_Excel~3.jpg

I've posted this already, so you have no excuse for not knowing this.

I like visiting this zoo and laughing at the what's going on in the trans enclosure, the circle jerk arena, and failed musician/academic/DJ habitats. It's fun and free to check in on what Nature's most tragic specimens are jibber jabbering about from week to week.

CorpseysEvilTwin

As the moral centre of this forum may I remind users to 'be kind', always.

The whole labour of the ancient world gone for naught : I have no word to describe the feelings that such an enormity arouses in me. And, considering the fact that its labour was merely preparatory, that with adamantine self consciousness it laid only the foundations for a work to go on for thousands of years, the whole meaning of antiquity disappears! To what end the Greeks? to what end the Romans? All the prerequisites to a learned culture, all the methods of science, were already there; man had already perfected the great and incomparable art of reading profitably that first necessity to the tradition of culture, the unity of the sciences; the natural sciences, in alliance with mathematics and mechanics, were on the right road, the sense of fact , the last and more valuable of all the senses, had its schools, and its traditions were already centuries old! Is all this properly understood? Every essential to the beginning of the work was ready: and the most essential, it cannot be said too often, are methods, and also the most difficult to develop, and the longest opposed by habit and laziness. What we have today reconquered, with unspeakable self discipline, for ourselves for certain bad instincts, certain Christian instincts, still lurk in our bodies that is to say, the keen eye for reality, the cautious hand, patience and seriousness in the smallest things, the whole integrity of knowledge all these things were already there, and had been there for two thousand years! More , there was also a refined and excellent tact and taste! Not as mere brain drilling! Not as “German” culture, with its loutish manners! But as body, as bearing, as instinct in short, as reality. All gone for naught! Overnight it became merely a memory! The Greeks! The Romans! Instinctive nobility, taste, methodical inquiry, genius for organization and administration, faith in and the will to secure the future of man, a great yes to everything entering into the imperium Romanum and palpable to all the senses, a grand style that was beyond mere art, but had become reality, truth, life . All overwhelmed in a night, but not by a convulsion of nature! Not trampled to death by Teutons and others of heavy hoof! But brought to shame by crafty, sneaking, invisible, anaemic vampires! Not conquered, only sucked dry! Hidden vengefulness, petty envy, became master ! Everything wretched, intrinsically ailing, and invaded by bad feelings, the whole ghetto world of the soul, was at once on top ! One needs but read any of the Christian agitators, for example, St. Augustine, in order to realize, in order to smell, what filthy fellows came to the top. It would be an error, however, to assume that there was any lack of understanding in the leaders of the Christian movement: ah, but they were clever, clever to the point of holiness, these fathers of the church! What they lacked was something quite different. Nature neglected perhaps forgot to give them even the most modest endowment of respectable, of upright, of cleanly instincts. Between ourselves, they are not even men.

mixed_biscuits

The whole labour of the ancient world gone for naught : I have no word to describe the feelings that such an enormity arouses in me. And, considering the fact that its labour was merely preparatory, that with adamantine self consciousness it laid only the foundations for a work to go on for thousands of years, the whole meaning of antiquity disappears! To what end the Greeks? to what end the Romans? All the prerequisites to a learned culture, all the methods of science, were already there; man had already perfected the great and incomparable art of reading profitably that first necessity to the tradition of culture, the unity of the sciences; the natural sciences, in alliance with mathematics and mechanics, were on the right road, the sense of fact , the last and more valuable of all the senses, had its schools, and its traditions were already centuries old! Is all this properly understood? Every essential to the beginning of the work was ready: and the most essential, it cannot be said too often, are methods, and also the most difficult to develop, and the longest opposed by habit and laziness. What we have today reconquered, with unspeakable self discipline, for ourselves for certain bad instincts, certain Christian instincts, still lurk in our bodies that is to say, the keen eye for reality, the cautious hand, patience and seriousness in the smallest things, the whole integrity of knowledge all these things were already there, and had been there for two thousand years! More , there was also a refined and excellent tact and taste! Not as mere brain drilling! Not as “German” culture, with its loutish manners! But as body, as bearing, as instinct in short, as reality. All gone for naught! Overnight it became merely a memory! The Greeks! The Romans! Instinctive nobility, taste, methodical inquiry, genius for organization and administration, faith in and the will to secure the future of man, a great yes to everything entering into the imperium Romanum and palpable to all the senses, a grand style that was beyond mere art, but had become reality, truth, life . All overwhelmed in a night, but not by a convulsion of nature! Not trampled to death by Teutons and others of heavy hoof! But brought to shame by crafty, sneaking, invisible, anaemic vampires! Not conquered, only sucked dry! Hidden vengefulness, petty envy, became master ! Everything wretched, intrinsically ailing, and invaded by bad feelings, the whole ghetto world of the soul, was at once on top ! One needs but read any of the Christian agitators, for example, St. Augustine, in order to realize, in order to smell, what filthy fellows came to the top. It would be an error, however, to assume that there was any lack of understanding in the leaders of the Christian movement: ah, but they were clever, clever to the point of holiness, these fathers of the church! What they lacked was something quite different. Nature neglected perhaps forgot to give them even the most modest endowment of respectable, of upright, of cleanly instincts. Between ourselves, they are not even men.
tl; dr?