forclosure

also @suspended i think white people just need to CALM THE FUCK DOWN when talking about David Lynch in general

i remember a homeboy of mine who i used to follow on twitter i think this must've been around 2011 when Twin Peaks refferences started creeping into rap culture (at least the underground stuff) and he posed the question "since when were whimsical murder mysteries about dead white girls hip hop?" and it's stuck with me ever since

linebaugh

all perversions need that immutable intoxicating object that is only understood through physical reaction. thats where melody works here

• Haha
Reactions: sus

forclosure

its not even really a conscious defining work is a sci-fi movie but instead of some lad named Chester in the suburbs its all set on a council estate.

i've talked to quite a few people who said that was their "introduction" of sorts to black british people (a few of them black americans might i add)

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
i agree with limburger if you listen to this it means you are a nonce. i love music is the nonce forum if you want to get into noncing

And I'm the one who gets slighted by b*x*dj*y and b*nny b for making false accusations whilst you get a free pass — both of which are frequent posters on ilx. Really good look there Luke.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
not that I care but come on! I'm tired of being singled out when I say something a bit out of the ordinary.

luka

well lets be honest its becasue you do psychological torture and unrelenting harrying like a crazed harpy so its a bit different

luka

i mean, everyone lets you get away with it so fine, but dont do this self pitying routine! poor me!

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
well lets be honest its becasue you do psychological torture and unrelenting harrying like a crazed harpy so its a bit different

So do you though. Droid, Patty, Padraig, baboon, danny l, mr. tea, all can back me up on this lmao.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
i mean, everyone lets you get away with it so fine, but dont do this self pitying routine! poor me!

There's no self-pitying. I just wonder why you can make nonce jokes in an lgbt orientated thread without getting pulled up. You can make them all you like, thats not my battle.