sus

gus can you explain the appeal of pop to the over 25s? I've never got it. I used to love pop when I was 24, but when I became 25 I realised I would look like a bucket hat lad if I continued
It unlocks a certain ecstatic internal state difficult to find elsewhere

sus

Re Zhao. There's this tic Dissensus has, it was on the Joanna Newsom thread too, boys pointing fingers at other boys accusing them of having crushes on singers they rate

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Who has the energy to fight that fight? I don't.

I mean Luke is my evil twin, exactly same temperament, will never ever back down from an argument. He won't admit it though, a bit like Olivers suave sophistication. So i find it hilarious.

luka

I mean Luke is my evil twin, exactly same temperament, will never ever back down from an argument. He won't admit it though, a bit like Olivers suave sophistication. So i find itg hilarious.
ive admitted it loads of times you nutter i have the gift of self knowledge

sus

It's no fun making Mommy jokes when everyone acts like I haven't already inb4'd their infatuation accusation

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
It unlocks a certain ecstatic internal state difficult to find elsewhere

ok ok, this is an interesting contention. But isn't this a bit like masturbating? It is no secret that after a while every man dislikes climaxing. We like to think of ourselves as intellectual, conscious human beings, not repetitious machines. Could not one argue that the pop state is exactly this? How long can said ecstatic state hold?