thirdform

pass the sick bucket
its true luka and you are the most abrassive personalities on the board. not that thats a fault

Yeah, I don't have a problem with that.

But its sheer hubris for him to pretend everything he does is tongue in cheek. Own your violent tendancies :Lucius!

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed

Leo

sus

Dissensus when Dissensus was great.
think there was some discussion in the Pop 2012 thread.

I absolutely love it.
brilliant, brilliant album

i reviewed it for fact, never seen more bile in the comments section of a piece i'd wrote before: weird internet sociopaths telling me i should die and stuff. obviously none of them have heard the album, it's breathtaking.
Er yeah, surprised me but I really quite like it.

I was a bit averse to it at first, but my girlfriend really likes it and kept playing it in the car and it's just kind of wormed it's way in. When it's bad (there are a couple of things on it that are just appalling to me), it's really bad, but there's some genuinely good pop moments on it.
MDGA

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
gus can you explain the appeal of pop to the over 25s? I've never got it. I used to love pop when I was 24, but when I became 25 I realised I would look like a bucket hat lad if I continued

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
not necessarily dumb... maybe more along the lines of aging nerd-boys who fall for nostalgic noirish Alterna-Babes such as Lana,, not despite but precisely because of her fabricated inauthenticity, so that their in fact quite naive infatuation can hide behind some kind of anti-rockist irony, and seem more sophisticated because you know, it's hauntological lol. the kind of electronica nerd-boys who in the 90s used to be into that down syndrome looking actress whatshername... Christina Ricci.

Hot take from @zhao

DannyL

Wild Horses
Mind you, I don't time to read 90% of the threads. He might be being a right cunt to someone in an alternate dimension I've not yet stepped into. I kind of hope so.