version

Mad he only got 29 years. Apparently some of the stuff he was into was so bad they wouldn't even read it out in court.

shakahislop

newspress-collage-m9632zpt7-1694454910458.jpg

this is on the main page of the new york post website (NY Post is the main NYC tabloid). the photo editing thing encroaching on the right, where they look like CGI insects, is quite something for an actual proper(ish) newspaper

IdleRich

IdleRich
I don't get it. What is it that's quite something? I see two girls in bikinis but I'm guessing there is more than that going on. Am I too innocent to understand this or just too blind?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I don't get it. What is it that's quite something? I see two girls in bikinis but I'm guessing there is more than that going on. Am I too innocent to understand this or just too blind?
Do you not think red bikini girl has a slightly odd-shaped body in the photo on the right?

shakahislop

i was on a streak of particularly unclearly worded posting over the last couple of days. what I wanted to say was: look at how weird this is, that a big newspaper has started to do photo editing that is so far removed from reality

probably / hopefully rich this is not on your radar, but my insta is full of stuff now that is essentially heavily edited / filtered videos of sexy girls that look more and more like CGI and less and less like reality

IdleRich

IdleRich
Oh ok I get you, I guess that I was on the wrong wavelength to catch your drift cos this thread is normally about people who break their penis fucking a donkey in public or similar.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I see. Maybe it's like one of those master craftsman who finishes the perfect sword or whatever and then kills themself, or at least cuts off their hands or pokes out their eyes knowing that now that this pinnacle has been reached and the art of carving ivory has been completed there is no point in his ever attempting another work.

Similarly, perhaps Wayne from Romford believes that should he somehow find himself making love to Gisele he will raise his game to superhuman levels and perform the ultimate sex, after which she may as well ceremonially snap his sword across her knee. A hypothesis which is likely to remain untested.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I see. Maybe it's like one of those master craftsman who finishes the perfect sword or whatever and then kills themself, or at least cuts off their hands or pokes out their eyes knowing that now that this pinnacle has been reached and the art of carving ivory has been completed there is no point in his ever attempting another work.

Similarly, perhaps Wayne from Romford believes that should he somehow find himself making love to Gisele he will raise his game to superhuman levels and perform the ultimate sex, after which she may as well ceremonially snap his sword across her knee. A hypothesis which is likely to remain untested.
He then has to complete the ritual by committing seppuku with it.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Dunno what all the fuss is about, personally. She's got those weird bony hips and no bum at all.

IdleRich

IdleRich
How does she poo then?

Reminds me of a story I heard about Kate Moss, apparently when she was younger she was doing some shoot in a kind of abandoned warehouse or something and she asked if there was a toilet. The assistant feared it might not be up to her standards and warned her saying "There is one but it's old and knackered and there's no door in the cubicle" and the supermodel genius replied "Well how the hell do I get in it then?".

What I find quite interesting about that is that Moss tends to give few interviews and is generally relatively quiet meaning that less is known of her character and demeanour than you might expect for someone so famous. I always think maybe she has been quite wise in doing that as it has meant that her image has, not quite mystique, but maybe a little extra perceived depth to the amount it would have if she had given loads of interviews in which she came out with moronic stuff like that.

shakahislop

They've got your number, then.
yes. i never wanted this insta reels thing, but they changed the app and added it in. and i am in a spiral now. where they show me sexy girls on the streets of new york talking absolute rubbish. that is all i get on my insta reels feed.