shakahislop

that's not true rich. pattycakes and tea are trying to start a dissensus tiktok where they do exactly the same thing except they think they can game the algorithm to let them put fully naked girls on there and they want to put darkside over the top of it

IdleRich

IdleRich
well @pattycakes_ and @Mr. Tea obviously love it, seek it out, it's kubrick and burial combined for them, they keep inviting me to a group chat where they share the videos they like the best, but for me it's just because insta knows that when it comes on i watch it, so it keeps giving me more of it. the problem is obviously that i watch it, but i would prefer not to watch it, it's not like i follow any accounts that do this kind of thing, but insta and twitter and everything else has recently given up letting me choose what i see and instead automatically puts things into my feed that it thinks i'm into

It's fine mate, no judgement. I'm surprised but... if anything pleasantly.

He's lying, @IdleRich hes always sending me pms with links to the newest ones saying "phwoooaar look at the juggs on this! And the open plan pantry is a nice touch as well!"

Yeah that just rings true... I can so see Shaka typing that. If thar isn't something he really said then your impersonation of his tone is uncanny.

Any tips for a beginner who wants to get into it, where should I start? Just admire jugs and pantries.

that's not true rich. pattycakes and tea are trying to start a dissensus tiktok where they do exactly the same thing except they think they can game the algorithm to let them put fully naked girls on there and they want to put darkside over the top of it

See you had me until you mentioned Sufi, as if he'd try and stop that!

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Any tips for a beginner who wants to get into it, where should I start? Just admire jugs and pantries.

The New York guy is the gateway into the scene. Seems to be more tilted towards appreciating the architecture and design, while the Bali one (Shaka's favorite) seems to lean a tad more toward the juggs.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
yes it throws all of them at me, i hate it, its such a load of bullshit, i mean it is interesting to see inside people's flats and also to check that absolutely everyone is getting shafted on the rent, but its all fake and part of the drive is: god i wish i could chat up sexy girls on the street and go and look around their houses, that sounds much better than what i'm doing right now

All of this, and the jealousy of the lives we imagine these people are living, the things they have access to that we don't. But also, I think there's something about beauty having power over us that does something weird internally. For men in particular.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
All of this, and the jealousy of the lives we imagine these people are living, the things they have access to that we don't. But also, I think there's something about beauty having power over us that does something weird internally. For men in particular.

IMG_1029.jpeg

while googling said response turns out the cunt is finally dead

IdleRich

IdleRich

You gotta imagine that ninety percent of the people watching that video and seeing that girl living in a beautiful holiday destination in a massive palace/lair that costs $1,000 per day would immediately feel a huge sense of injustice followed by intense jealousy and quite possibly rage.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
You gotta imagine that ninety percent of the people watching that video and seeing that girl living in a beautiful holiday destination in a massive palace/lair that costs $1,000 per day would immediately feel a huge sense of injustice followed by intense jealousy and quite possibly rage.

Social media opened up the peephole into all kinds of worlds that were once closed off. There's already loads of studies on the negative effects that stuff has on teens, feeding into low self-esteem etc. Feels like there's some bad shit being incubated subconsciously here. Rage is being fed. And the weirdest part to me is how the haves don't seem to be content to just have, they also want the have-nots to see it. Those vids rack up the views.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Great taste in shirts tho, that can't be denied.

The-Drama-Free-Tee-White-Black-Back.jpg

while (weirdly) googling your post (something which has never occurred to me to do before now) I found this fun t-shirt.

strange behavior though. i must be getting grim, internally :/

IdleRich

IdleRich
Social media opened up the peephole into all kinds of worlds that were once closed off. There's already loads of studies on the negative effects that stuff has on teens, feeding into low self-esteem etc. Feels like there's some bad shit being incubated subconsciously here. Rage is being fed. And the weirdest part to me is how the haves don't seem to be content to just have, they also want the have-nots to see it. Those vids rack up the views.

Yeah. All these podcasts and so on with guys saying that if you don't earn at least $100k by the time you're 25 you're a loser... Maggie Thatcher supposedly said that a man who finds himself at 30 using public transport can consider himself a failure - but that's been tweaked a bit to "anybody who doesn't drive a supercar that costs more than a house". Oh and interviews with women saying that to date them someone has to earn a quarter mil etc

What I find weird about these is not the aspirational nature, but the way the numbers don't add up, it's like Michael Gove saying "It's disappointing that only half of our students are above average". I don't see the point in insulting ninety percent of your audience by saying if you haven't achieved x then you're an abject failure. I can only think some people simply enjoy being insulted.

And anyway how much of this stuff is true? All these entrepreneurs who rise at 4am every day, meditate for an hour and then work out for two hours before they do their first job... fuck off. All part of the image they want to project I'm sure.