Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Anyone remember this story from when it broke?

Charlie Elphicke was the MP for Dover when he was found guilty of sexually assaulting two women, including one he chased around his home chanting: "I'm a naughty Tory."

There's a nice coda to it:

A former MP who was jailed for sexually assaulting two women told a court he is looking at supermarket shelf stacking and building site work to pay back his prosecution costs.

Charlie Elphicke, the former Conservative Dover MP, presented Universal Credit and bank statements during an appearance at Uxbridge Magistrates' Court on Friday to prove he still cannot pay the £35,000 in court costs he owes.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Your knob or his?
There is a trend across adult fora presently, wherein people (usually other men) fantasize about Bundchen snapping off version's knob, as if it had been freeze-dried for that exact purpose. Surely there would be deepfakes to visualize this, but alas nobody knows what version looks like.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
There is a trend across adult fora presently, wherein people (usually other men) fantasize about Bundchen snapping off version's knob, as if it had been freeze-dried for that exact purpose. Surely there would be deepfakes to visualize this, but alas nobody knows what version looks like.
His knob probably looks more or less like any other knob, though.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
@version - there's only one way to settle this...
You're telling me you haven't read any of the Archivist fan fiction? Some curious, despondent young lass visiting the library to find comfort in knowledge, but instead finding an entirely different sort of comfort altogether?

version

"Alright, lad... Get home safe, alright?"

I like how he's supposed to be this terrifying figure and they bumped into him on the way home from the pub and just offered him a cig.

luka

Are any of you into onlyfans?

I've not really explored it but I found a compelling one where the woman has a remote controlled vibrator that goes off everytime the audience tips her

The scenario is weird too - she's watching TV with a bloke and another woman and they're supposedly oblivious to her masturbating and she's glancing at the camera, at the audience of hunched over Herberts, as if to say "you naughty boy/s"

Cracked a few out over these videos already

And this is really only giving you a peep into the swamp of my subconscious

william_kent

i was holding off on this but i'm too drunk to care!

Liam Brown had sex with cow then got trampled by animals​

1703027982224.png

Sadistic' man had sex with cow then got trampled by livestock and cried​

A ‘SADISTIC’ man snuck into a farm in the middle of the night to have sex with a cow.

Liam Brown was found by farmers with his trousers down and ‘clearly having sex with a calf’ at the farm in Burton.

The 25-year-old tried to get away and jumped a fence into another pen but was trampled by cows.

He cried as he lay on the floor and told farmers, “I’m sorry, I f*****” up.”

Brown, of Grosvenor Gardens in Bournemouth, appeared at Bournemouth Crown Court on Wednesday, December 13 charged with sexual penetration with a living animal and causing unnecessary suffering to a protected animal.

etc

version

Joking aside, it's a genuinely grim story. Grim Britannia. Apparently the farmers became suspicious after several of them died mysteriously.