sus

I do, I'll have to recuperate a bit. These are very precious memories for me, that I don't really share or tell people. I want to try to capture some of the magic they feel for me, in the retelling, but that magic's easily punctured and hard to conjure back. But thank you for your interest!

IdleRich

IdleRich
That's right. Wild Greens has a great thread going on right now featuring many kinds of music which Dissensus users love—lotta pages of great stuff, really top stuff, you can get your moneys worth. This is more a kind of tourism. An opportunity to visit a foreign country of taste.
Makes sense to me.

Reactions: sus

craner

Beast of Burden
in a way Gus has taken the thirdform approach. make a canon out of the worst music ever made, but he's done it in an even more radical and confrontational way. he's out-thirded third. made him obsolete essentially.

I'm full of admiration

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
in a way Gus has taken the thirdform approach. make a canon out of the worst music ever made, but he's done it in an even more radical and confrontational way. he's out-thirded third. made him obsolete essentially.
We should start calling him fourthform. The next iteration. The newer, deadlier model.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

Actually all the music on my list is 100% objectively good. It's just that you have uncultivated, philistine, kneejerk, anti-intellectual petit-bourgeois fascist ears. And everyone knows that the bourgeois consumer is the most impatient of all in her steadfast, furious refusal to concentrate. Concentration is the antithesis of spectacle, after all. No different to Harry Potter readers.

You are a pitiful fashion victim, in other words.

Last edited:

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Thirdform actually DMed me and praised my seamless transition into capitalism, saying he's been trying to do just that for years but got "stuck" on Bordiga.

• Haha
Reactions: sus