malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
Yes, by having a competition to see who's the least competitive and egotistical, and declaring yourself the winner, and therefore the best.
Nope I'm trying to promote cooperation. I hate masculine competition. Again you the narcissist insulting arguments you've never read to stroke your ego. I atleast try to engage with you. You on the other hand call me a rapist and beg off like a coward the moment I call you out.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
Have you not seen Master and Commander?
No. Don't see why I would, it never seemed like a good movie.
But I will say that this idea that feminine behavior is really just masculinity in disguise only occurs to you because you refuse to see any perspective other than your own masculine one.
Authentic feminine behavior will always favor cooperation over competition. Maybe you think I'm not feminine but that's your problem

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
It's a brilliant film about male camaraderie on a ship.
Cool. Still not watching it.
And @luka it's clear that dissensus is no male support group though i'd be happy if it was! Dissensus is more like a mutual abuse group. Going on dissensus is self-harm and harm at the hands of others all in one.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
Bullshit, you obviously love it or you'd have give up this thread as a bad job ages ago.
No, I just hate you. Like I said, I wanted to give up this thread, but you kept angering me. All you have to do is ignore me and I'll leave. But you can't help yourself.
More victim blaming! You realize abusers say the same thing about their victims too right? You think people like to get bullied? Be serious. Or are you even capable of that?