malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
the word incel hadnt been invented but there have been people who were incels from the dawn of ages

Surely you recognize the distinction between involuntary celibacy as a social condition afflicting a population versus incel culture as a radical ideology.

Benny Bunter

I remember when Eddie Izzard used to joke about being a 'lesbian trapped in a man's body' and now he says he's trans and wants to be known as 'Suzy' which apparently just happens to be the name of his dead ex-girlfriend.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
I remember when Eddie Izzard used to joke about being a 'lesbian trapped in a man's body' and now he says he's trans and wants to be known as 'Suzy' which apparently just happens to be the name of his dead ex-girlfriend.
It's worth noting the phrase "male lesbian" derives from the comedy world. Spy Magazine was made "for male lesbian types".

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
yeah but im telling you we are in the former group, as a forum
Right, but if there's anyone I want to "convert" its the people in the latter group, not the former. I want to change the minds of people trapped in a radical ideology of hate. As for the former group, those people I just want to build communal bonds with. Both groups share a common social isolation, which is the sociological phenomenon we need to address in order to help both groups make positive contributions to society. Why certain people on this forum have decided it's appropriate to socially isolate me by ignoring all my posts is mystery to me, especially given this board seems to be exclusively populated by socially isolated people. It just goes to show that I'm more socially isolated than most socially isolated people. So I should know a thing or two about social isolation.

luka

i would say its probably cos youre a) a bit weird and b) a bit annoying. but i think once you sort of learn our ways a bit better, and maybe chill out on the male lesbian thing and maybe talk about some other subjects then you can intergrate fine. that would be my guess having seen the trajectories of other weird annoying people here

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
i would say its probably cos youre a) a bit weird and b) a bit annoying. but i think once you sort of learn our ways a bit better, and maybe chill out on the male lesbian thing and maybe talk about some other subjects then you can intergrate fine. that would be my guess having seen the trajectories of other weird annoying people here
I was actually thinking about making a grand return to being weird and annoying, which would effectively ruin your theory here.

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
Daily reminder that TERFs are full of shit

If you look it up, the only people connecting it to Susie Church (the ex-gf, RIP) are, quelle surprise, TERF twitter

Also 1) gender identity is complex and 2) Izzard came of age in a time when it was much more difficult to be openly trans, especially as someone living publicly 3) who cares what she said x number of years ago. Respecting names and pronouns are is the simplest of courtesies.

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
Apparently he doesn't mind being called he
Yes, I am aware of that. The article and literally any other article about her makes that clear.

The clear implication you made was look at this creepy weirdo stealing his dead gf's name, which is easily refutable with 10 seconds of research. Essentially anything you say about trans people and especially trans women is a regurgitation of some TERF/"GC" party line and should be treated as such. You were too cowardly to answer direct questions about whether you think trans people have the right to exist as trans people in the other thread, don't expect a free pass anywhere else.

mvuent

Void Dweller
yeah Benny I've always liked reading your takes on books and music etc. but your recent(?) habit of posting some anecdote or one liner that's supposed to cast trans people in a bad light and then slinking away with a few laughter and eyeroll emojis when someone—usually padraig—tries to have an actual conversation with you is fucking annoying at best, unsettling at worst.