GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Brokeman

Living Too Late
petergunn said:
Pied Piper is "RUFF1"

that's right, someone on ebay just told me the same thing when they were selling it. RSQ002 still a mystery then; anyone?

that Pulse Eskimo II tune is a bootleg I think, it was called "oh behave" on chemical records and you could find copies until very recently.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
@ Simon Silverdolla: Fuda Guy was MCing at FWD last night with Skepta and Jammer. talk about monster music, he's rowd bowdy! virtually moshing in the booth. did you reach this time?

C

captain easychord

fuda guy is hyper it's true!

d double e, foots and tubby smacked it to pieces last night. i'd like to see more sets like that at FWD.

S

simon silverdollar

eeeeeasy man...

Blackdown said:
@ Simon Silverdolla: Fuda Guy was MCing at FWD last night with Skepta and Jammer. talk about monster music, he's rowd bowdy! virtually moshing in the booth. did you reach this time?

no i missed it sadly. were the rest of ruff sqwad MCing as well?

S

simon silverdollar

does anyone know if merkson's 'summertime' ever came out? it was one the biggest grime tracks on the radio this summer so if it didn't, someone fucked up, and it'd seem wrong to release now, in the middle of this pissing cold winter...

it also features one of my favourite grime lyrics;

"say to girls, 'my name's arran',
'what, darren?'
'no, my name's arran' "

!!

mms

sometimes
Blackdown said:

that was an ace night - a very lively one !

mpc

wasteman
what was the outta space remix wonder played? well, it had the L.S.P. outta space vocal sample.

gumdrops

rinse has been playing this new dj target remix of an MIA track, its really great. target really warps the original and throws in some nice lil jon-style synth lines. much better than dexplicit's MIA mix, just as good as the one davinche did for her (which IMO is one of davinche's top 5 productions)

DJ Lioness

simon silverdollar said:
does anyone know if merkson's 'summertime' ever came out? it was one the biggest grime tracks on the radio this summer so if it didn't, someone fucked up, and it'd seem wrong to release now, in the middle of this pissing cold winter...

it also features one of my favourite grime lyrics;

"say to girls, 'my name's arran',
'what, darren?'
'no, my name's arran' "

!!

No it hasnt.

micmack

My Little Pony
Run the Road tour

I see that RTR tour will be in Bristol on 09/12/05.

Anyone know when it's gonna be in London, or have I missed it.

Cheers

Fiddy

run the road are hosting the basement of straight outta bethnal @ 333... the first one was last month, next one is January 20th. Line up to follow.