GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

sjc

rinse was really good last night - spyro's set was really hype (lots of really good old stuff), then oneman was on with trim... not quite as great as the set with karnage a few weeks back but still good. 'monkey features' should be interesting.

Simon78

Anyone heard Dot Rotten's new CD?

Yeah, not very impressed to be honest. It's all filler.

Tried to listen to it a few times but nothing stood out. Its a shame as his last two were really good.

Two Step Non Stop, I'm A Professional & Talking The Hardest are alright. Ice Kid is on two tunes.

Get the Blacks cd instead.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
Yeah, not very impressed to be honest. It's all filler.

yeah, i'm a bit gutted. sure, it's better than 90% of grime mixtapes, just not better than the last two Dot CDs. lot more US-inspired flows too, autotune etc. couple of great tracks tho.

Last edited:

Simon78

yeah, i'm a bit gutted. sure, it's better than 90% of grime mixtapes, just not better than the last two Dot CDs. lot more US-inspired flows too, autotune etc. couple of great tracks tho.

I bought it at the same time as Big H, P Money, Blacks and the Roll Deep one and I prefer all of those.

I will keep listening to it, maybe I will get into it? He is one of my favourite MC's so maybe I was expecting more?

Its not going to stay on my ipod for long.

Anyone found the Eskimo Vocal Mix stutters a bit at 2:43? Not sure if its my cd or if it's bugged out a bit when I was converting it to mp3. I should just check the cd I suppose.

sjc

lol yeah i know, no one needs yet *another* set of old grime classics - but it was hype nonetheless (i think i was just excited to hear dizzee's trapped again).

there's quite a few new trim sets - last night was quite a good one though the one from a few weeks back on sunday (theres a link in this post a few pages back) was superb.

Magic

Some free instrumentals from Scruface
We're gonna have a release with him next year on NHNH

Scrufizzer - Fizztrumentellers

Tracklisting
01 - Money
02 - Gunman Walk
03 - Mister Fizz
04 - Stuck In Maze
05 - Ribena
06 - Xbox Live
07 - They Dont Know
09 - Giddy Up
10 - Fizzla (Blue Slimz)
11 - Grime Lecture
12 - Nothing On Me
13 - 2005 Bars
14 - LOL Freestyle
15 - One Minute Riddim
16 - Jazzy
17 - Quikting

Download - http://www.sendspace.com/file/ytlleq

viktorvaughn

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value=""><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

go rapid go rapid go!

Magic

Logan Sama has very kindly agreed to give away 5 vinyl test presses tonight of Royal T - 1Up or Shatap EP that is coming out mid December on Vinyl and on digital a few weeks later

Vinyl

A1 1Up
A2 1Up Martin Kemp Remix
B1 Mega
B2 Beat Fighter
B3 Beat Fighter

The digital package will also have
Gargoyle
1 Up Rocks Remix
and Gargoyle Silencer Remix

Thanks to all the DJs that have been supporting the tracks

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

woops

is not like other people
hello everyone
I'm looking for any old sets with Frisco on them like 2006 or older.
Only asking here after looking everywhere else, grimetapes etc.
cheers

benjybars

village elder.
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

the beat for this is FUCKED!

who made it?

sounds a bit like Untold's remix of Revenue.

so good.