GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Simon78

Those tracks Simon put up aren't particularly 'sino' though are they? Thanks for uploading them though.

Yeah, I know what you mean but I had referred to them in a post about Eski beats and Dan referenced that in his blog so I wanted him to hear them.

Brinin the mayhem sounds similar to Weedman, Pick & Mix and Thug in everything apart from a blatant Chinese sample anyway so personally I would put it in a Sino mix along with something like Mystic.

As I said in the post its all just Grime from around 2003.

Anyway, here are some other beats with Chinese samples/instruments:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VDqBbSBjsuw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VDqBbSBjsuw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Simon78

Anyone know if this is going to get a release? It's so good.

2 Good To Be True - U Ain't Ready (Untold Remix)

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Dot Rotten's Something Out of Nothing has totally grown on me, esp when you screen out the "I'm cheating on my girlfriend/bad autotune/i get mine sextime tunes" which is about 4 of 22. the rest are f**king sick, one's even got this mad dirty funk bassline like US Alliance All I Know Da Grunge mix. Another sounds like a Negro Spiritual... just nuts. He can do emo, dirty funk and 'ardest barer... badman.

Sometimes he's so far ahead of everyone else, it's frightening. His ability to do vocal production reminds me more of Eminem when he was on fire more than anyone else. The CD is just ridiculous, I like the autotune tracks as well.

Who's gonna put a bet on Devlin being the next one to cross over? His new tune out-skins Mike Skinner.

Magic

Anyone know if this is going to get a release? It's so good.

2 Good To Be True - U Ain't Ready (Untold Remix)

Forthcoming on No Hats No Hoods next year

Simon78

This got given out on Grime Forum the other week and I haven't seen it posted here yet. Quality tune.

Scorcher & Terminator - Spartan Gang (produced by RudeKid ) 320mp3
https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.p...6bcababc8654c4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SX951D73

Someone on Grime Forum wrote out Terminators bars so you can sing along :D

Im so disrespectful
that if i couldn't find you and i looked for you
ill turn into mental dude
and do something mental to... you
like let me think... T
ill smash your grandmothers tombstone, into several pieces
ill pay someone to bore up all your mothers nieces
ill violate your mother, send her to scott and regis?
then couple months, collect compensation
cos youre a direct target
your on the market
for me to find and tarnish
ill grab and stay calm
And its T
and cause carnage
i cause carnage
i sell body parts with me at hackney market
then i arrive at tescos
buy tons of bleach and clean bloodstains of your mothers carpet

Magic

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

new rapid video always good to see a Ruff Sqwad grime beat on the telly

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

new rapid video always good to see a Ruff Sqwad grime beat on the telly

is one of the agents devlin in that video ^

viktorvaughn

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Geezer grime.

JME looks ace with his hair out and about.

So what's the next grime that's gonna reach the charts. Rapid had a well glossy video for his new one..

Simon78

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Geezer grime.

JME looks ace with his hair out and about.

So what's the next grime that's gonna reach the charts. Rapid had a well glossy video for his new one..

Wow, not into that at all.