GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

gumdrops

ive heard that a few times now. kinda stupid but its grown on me. think it would be better with a big wobble/caspa/rusko/brostep remix personally. seriously lol.

on a similar note, the caspa remix of breakage/NGs' hard is better than the original imo.

Last edited:

continuum

smugpolice
such a sick beat
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

wise

bare BARE BONES
Anyone heard Monkey Features yet?

I wasn't that keen on The Bucketmeal was wondering whether this was going to be more of the same?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Saw Terror Danjah in Bristol last night - Badness and P Money killed it. Haven't really heard P Money before, he's got presence.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
trim's mixtape sounding considerably better than soulfood 4. thank fuck!

Yeah I kinda like it, it's a curious mix of gully sounding tracks with kinda indie type ones. Pikkie and Skank are both sick, I've rewound his 'bleurgheddy bleurgh' line in Pikkie about 20 times already.

wise

bare BARE BONES
Yeah I kinda like it, it's a curious mix of gully sounding tracks with kinda indie type ones. Pikkie and Skank are both sick, I've rewound his 'bleurgheddy bleurgh' line in Pikkie about 20 times already.

Still waiting for my copy, bloody amazon :(

Elijah

Butterz
o5qoi8.jpg

Soon, soon