Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Oh! You Stan! How could I have forgotten! have you seen this film? he's wearing a Strokes t-shirt lol
No I don't think I've seen it. Transformers is one of the mega-franchises I haven't been able to get into yet, somehow, despite that I like Fast and Furious, the MCU, and some other such things.

luka

i cant pretend it quite rates a 6 out of 10 but i'd give it a 5 or 4.5 and definitely recommend it if your at a loose end

wild greens

Watching boogie nights & got to say hats off to the nonce who ends up in prison abiut an hour in. Incredible performance really

Then Mark Wahlberg playing with his knob but can't get a hard on

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Watching boogie nights & got to say hats off to the nonce who ends up in prison abiut an hour in. Incredible performance really

Then Mark Wahlberg playing with his knob but can't get a hard on
I just saw this for the third time recently and in 70mm no less, and I love it now much more than I did the previous two times, years ago.

luka

wat hed half of hard boiled. loads of guns in it, pretty good. i'd love to visit 80s/early 90s hong kong but i cant cos its in the past.

luka

still looks way better than hollywood action scenes even though theyve been ripping him off (and employing him) for years