routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
love Darkstar's stuff, can't wait for an album...
isn't that Videotape version coming on that Mary Anne Hobbes compilation?

alex

Do not read this.
I thought that tune was forthcoming on some label? It's not? That would be tragic.

Yea well it will either be on "5" (as if I am calling it that long name) or just a regular 12. Not bringing this out would be stupid i think.:mad:

Wild Horses
aidy's girl is coming out on hyperdub soon, artwork and t.ps looking and sound pretty special. the album is almost finished and also coming out on hyperdub. :cool:

it has been a long time since need you but towards the end of the year we will have a live show up and running, new hyperdub single and album, maida vale session and a few other nice surprises we're putting together. thanks for the support.

Jay

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
On a non blissblogger related note, next weekend looks absolutely ridiculous as far as nights in london go - Producers House, Subloaded takeover at Corsica, U Dun Know... it's almost silly.
Update - what's going on with Producers' House?

Very brief post on DSF mentioning that it's at Mass on saturday and has Kode, Cooly G and dva playing, but Mass claim to have 100% HARDSTYLE!!! on on saturday...

mms

sometimes

Very brief post on DSF mentioning that it's at Mass on saturday and has Kode, Cooly G and dva playing, but Mass claim to have 100% HARDSTYLE!!! on on saturday...

probably in the other room
i got a facebook saying it was at mass.

4linehaiku

Repetitive
Big news!

11 Sep 2009 = DARKSTAR LIVE DEBUT BALLERS SOCIAL BIRTHDAY WITH PREFUSE 73 LIVE, RUSTIE AND JAMIE VEXED

Sometimes living in Scotland is great.

wise

bare BARE BONES
aidy's girl is coming out on hyperdub soon, artwork and t.ps looking and sound pretty special. The album is almost finished and also coming out on hyperdub. :cool:

It has been a long time since need you but towards the end of the year we will have a live show up and running, new hyperdub single and album, maida vale session and a few other nice surprises we're putting together. Thanks for the support.

Jay

:d:d:d:d:d:d

wascal

Wild Horses

Thats a cross-pollination of scenes I wouldn't have ever imagined lol

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
probably in the other room
i got a facebook saying it was at mass.
Cool.

Is the other room obvious if you're looking for it? I've not been to Mass before (!) and really don't want to end up at a hardstyle night by mistake...

hopper

proper psyched for shackleton at fabric later... if it's anything like as good as fwd then it will be pretty special

gumdrops

from the preview, that black chow purple smoke sounds just like tricky. that ld track shake it seems pretty amazing. think ill def buy a few of those eps.

Last edited:

joe.dfx

who knows...
aidy's girl is coming out on hyperdub soon, artwork and t.ps looking and sound pretty special. the album is almost finished and also coming out on hyperdub. :cool:

it has been a long time since need you but towards the end of the year we will have a live show up and running, new hyperdub single and album, maida vale session and a few other nice surprises we're putting together. thanks for the support.

Jay

AWESOME.

the stuff you guys are making is pretty amazing imo. everytime i put on any release it's like listening to it for the first time again.

seriously can't wait for the new shit to drop.

:)

joe.dfx

who knows...
oh and can't remember if it's been mentioned or not....

but holy shit is Floating Points "K&G Beat" amazing!

will def sit nice in the mix alongside hyph mngo once it's released i think...

also was anyone feeling that last soul motive release? really liked the el-b tune myself...

benjybars

village elder.
proper psyched for shackleton at fabric later... if it's anything like as good as fwd then it will be pretty special

yeah shackleton's set at FWD last winter was toooo good.
wish i was goin fabric.

and yep, the new EL-B tune on soul motive is quality.
excellent label all round really.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
who was Scientist (the Rinse/FWD DJ)? and where did he disappear off to?

Who is Scientist? He's a bit of a local legend, great guy, does amazing early-FWD sets. When he and Dusk link up they chinwag like grandads for hours. Saw him at FWD the other month, and Why Not, so he's about. Dont think he was very well in the last year, if that answers your question.

alex

Do not read this.
he's a really good DJ too, he was the 1st to show me about Mala - I Wait & also Silkie - I Sed, plays some of the best early Dubstep sets around, really tight