Dissensus Cassette Swap: Third Time Lucky

mixed_biscuits

Apologies to whoever received my unholy mish-mash.

Chef Napalm

Lost in the Supermarket
How odd. Has anyone* received a tape? Maybe magnetic media comes in for excessively paranoid scrutiny in the mail these days or something.
All of the tapes are either in the mail or in the hands of the intended recipient. Thus far half of the tapes have been received. The errant tapes seem to be crossing oceans.

There is a review due today, in fact. **hint hint**

vimothy

yurp
All of the tapes are either in the mail or in the hands of the intended recipient. Thus far half of the tapes have been received. The errant tapes seem to be crossing oceans.

There is a review due today, in fact. **hint hint**

*(whistles in an overly care free manner)*

Chef Napalm

Lost in the Supermarket
I think it's supposed to be a reminder for whoever is due to write the first review ...
Not necessarily just the first review. I've had to re-schedule all of the first 4 reviews. I'm hoping reviewer #5 can keep their deadline.

Having said that, if you're not going to make your deadline, please let me know so I can re-schedule.

Gavin

booty bass intellectual
Deadlines? What are these?

Incidentally, I'm mapping out my review in my mind already... Could probably do this on Friday (crossing fingers behind my back).

martin

----
I can't recall receiving an email about deadlines -could you please resend Chef (with log on details if possible, I seem to have lost that original email). I will be sticking a review on, please bear with me, things are pretty hectic right now

Chef Napalm

Lost in the Supermarket
I can't recall receiving an email about deadlines -could you please resend Chef (with log on details if possible, I seem to have lost that original email). I will be sticking a review on, please bear with me, things are pretty hectic right now
Done.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'd given up all hope but it finally arrived - thank you. I'll try and get a review done in the next couple of weeks or so I guess.

Gavin

booty bass intellectual
Before the next one comes up, any reccs for getting a new tape recorder? Mine is older than I am and has a few.... eccentricities. Or should I just check junk stores and hope for the best?