Ach!

Turd on the Run
I thought I'd upload this Wbeeza track, as I've loved it since first hearing it on pirate around Christmas time in 2007.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

continuum

smugpolice
Illmana is under rated as a producer imo.

I love it when bassline producers make funky/electro house. It's annoying that London grime and funky producers never make any bassline.

jackmaster

time, space, transmat
jackmaster absolutely smashed it at fwd on sunday. did this get broadcast and is there a recording of it anywhere?

It didn't get recorded. Kinda gutted about that as it was the best time i've had in ages. I've been asked back so hopefully round 2 isn't far away.

Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome :D

jackmaster

time, space, transmat
Well into this tune at the minute. Easily the best Funky tune I have heard for a while:

Illmana Ft Stush - Ready Fi De War

First tune in his myspace player:
http://www.myspace.com/illmana

Thats heavy. Well grimey.

When THE FUCK is that diiferent Lextrix thing coming out???? Mad that a search for the track it doesn't even bring up a Myspace or anything. Only heard Scratcha and Nasty play it thus far. Really need it.

BareBones

wheezy
When THE FUCK is that diiferent Lextrix thing coming out???? Mad that a search for the track it doesn't even bring up a Myspace or anything. Only heard Scratcha and Nasty play it thus far. Really need it.

yeah tell me about it, been wanting this tune for over a year now. it's by mos wanted - http://www.myspace.com/mostwantedmega - but it's not on his myspace no more.

ps this might not mean anything to you now but you played a housey tune about halfway through your set on sunday which i'd love to ID... had these really bright synths which were bouncing up and down and up and down in pitch. Sorry if that's a really shit description but i was quite pissed and i can't really remember any more than that, just remember thinking it was insane.

tom lea

ps this might not mean anything to you now but you played a housey tune about halfway through your set on sunday which i'd love to ID... had these really bright synths which were bouncing up and down and up and down in pitch. Sorry if that's a really shit description but i was quite pissed and i can't really remember any more than that, just remember thinking it was insane.
the one where they kind of wiggle up and then wiggle down really low? that's a shit description but we were wigging out over that tune too. would love to know who it's by.

jackmaster

time, space, transmat
ah shit i was searching for "mw mega" the whole time.

not sure about that tune?

was it deadboy - ifuwantme ???

thats kinda house/garage vibez

that was quite early on tho. i can check my serato crate and maybe find out.

BareBones

wheezy
nah it weren't deadboy, i know that one he's a good mate of mine :)

tis a banger though.

if you could check your serato that would be sweet but don't worry if you can't be arsed.

tom lea

jack i think the one i'm thinking of you played a couple of tunes either before or after untold - 'don't know, don't care'.

Last edited:

mos dan

fact music
barebones and tom - i'm fairly sure the tune you're talking about is a bok bok remix

the one where they kind of wiggle up and then wiggle down really low? that's a shit description but we were wigging out over that tune too. would love to know who it's by.

lol i had to miss jack's fwd set :huge sadface: but that does actually sound very alex-like, from tom's description. jack what's happening on 6 nov in glasgow.. are flyers coming soon? i might come up for it.

wow, wicked. nice one tying those strands together :)

tune id on this one? off the incognito promo cd, i keep hearing it out, but in my usual not-being-a-dj-and-never-knowing-what-anything-is-called way i would like to know, just cos it absolutely tears up the dance.. highlight of marcus's last beyond set by miles

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dx9evp

jackmaster

time, space, transmat
Had a look in my serato last night.

I think it might be Maroy - Basement Dimensions or Bok Bok's remix of Bubbz coming out on Blunted Robot's (THAT TUNE IS SO HEAVY). Did it get a reload? If so it's defo the Bok Bok.

November 6th in Glasgow

Numbers @ the Sub Club
NUMBERS RECORD LABEL LAUNCH PARTY

Rustie - live
(world debut of Rusties new live set)

Lazer Sword - live